Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Would this be worth something?
I have this dragon from 4 years ago. She is Emerald Crystal/Emerald Facet/Emerald Spines. She is level 25 and her ID is 14284601. I know these genes are somewhat old but would this combination actually be worth something or not? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14284601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142847/14284601_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!
I have this dragon from 4 years ago. She is Emerald Crystal/Emerald Facet/Emerald Spines. She is level 25 and her ID is 14284601.

I know these genes are somewhat old but would this combination actually be worth something or not?

14284601_350.png

Thank you!
howdy!
@TakeAChance17 Triple emeralds are going for fodder price on the AH so the only extra value it would have is being level 25 :D
@TakeAChance17 Triple emeralds are going for fodder price on the AH so the only extra value it would have is being level 25 :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you!
@Lonin Thank you!
howdy!
@TakeAChance17 I personally would buy that for more than fodder because that's a beautiful girl! But I've never been your average flight rising player, not a lot of people like spins but I love them especially on "furrier" dragons like tundras. And I really love Cristal and facet! And green's my favorite color so I'm being really biased here lol. Sooooooo yeah! That wasn't much help what's so ever....
@TakeAChance17 I personally would buy that for more than fodder because that's a beautiful girl! But I've never been your average flight rising player, not a lot of people like spins but I love them especially on "furrier" dragons like tundras. And I really love Cristal and facet! And green's my favorite color so I'm being really biased here lol. Sooooooo yeah! That wasn't much help what's so ever....
image.png
Wolf-Dat-Rescue.png Sleeping-Shadow-Whisper-Dream-Dragon.pngimage.png Lair Lore Art
Level 25 exalts for at least 38,250, so she's worth that much at like fodder levels...but as a perma dragon...Level 25 dragons are usually up for about 300,000, and personally I'm excited when I see dragons that have all three colors matching, and the crystal/facet/spines are combos that fit together nicely so you could probably put her up for a little extra based on her colors. not sure how well they sell, though. Might take a while to get a buyer.
Level 25 exalts for at least 38,250, so she's worth that much at like fodder levels...but as a perma dragon...Level 25 dragons are usually up for about 300,000, and personally I'm excited when I see dragons that have all three colors matching, and the crystal/facet/spines are combos that fit together nicely so you could probably put her up for a little extra based on her colors. not sure how well they sell, though. Might take a while to get a buyer.
@TakeAChance17

If she has an Eliminate that makes her more valuable (you just need to add an image of the stones to her bio). Being Arcane also helps because that's one of the most needed elements for Coli

Lowest Arcane lv25 with Eliminate seems to be listed for 500g at the moment. So with Elim I'd start higher and drop the price lower (400-500g) until she sells, or start from 400-300g if she doesn't have it

(@ Mockingbird13 )

Thought to note that while the site does give only barely 40kt for a lv25, that's a very misleading payout and the actual worth (how much you could have gotten by training fodder instead) is somewhere around that 300kt
@TakeAChance17

If she has an Eliminate that makes her more valuable (you just need to add an image of the stones to her bio). Being Arcane also helps because that's one of the most needed elements for Coli

Lowest Arcane lv25 with Eliminate seems to be listed for 500g at the moment. So with Elim I'd start higher and drop the price lower (400-500g) until she sells, or start from 400-300g if she doesn't have it

(@ Mockingbird13 )

Thought to note that while the site does give only barely 40kt for a lv25, that's a very misleading payout and the actual worth (how much you could have gotten by training fodder instead) is somewhere around that 300kt
hWsjkHE.png