Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Familiar Ideas
So do you have any interesting familiar ideas that you would want to see in Flight Rising. Personally I want to see just a figure that is clearly just a man in a red hoodie called Kevin.
So do you have any interesting familiar ideas that you would want to see in Flight Rising. Personally I want to see just a figure that is clearly just a man in a red hoodie called Kevin.
I Have pledged myself to my all mighty Shadow Mom
I saw a particularly interesting pair about a month ago. I was browsing some of the old Phoatlshop threads, and I came across a creature that looked like a Fae head with spider legs. I'll see if I can find it.

Found the thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1318499/6
I saw a particularly interesting pair about a month ago. I was browsing some of the old Phoatlshop threads, and I came across a creature that looked like a Fae head with spider legs. I'll see if I can find it.

Found the thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1318499/6
personally i would like more bugs. how cool would a mosquito familiar be? or a rhino or stag beetle? or ants!

as for less, uh, creepy crawlies types of familiars, i would like more pigs! i know we already have two different sets of wild boars, but you can never have too many! maybe some kind of potbelly/"mini"/other domesticated pig type of familiar?

i'm also quite a fan of the inanimate object familiars, but i'm sure we'll probably get more of those at NoTN!
personally i would like more bugs. how cool would a mosquito familiar be? or a rhino or stag beetle? or ants!

as for less, uh, creepy crawlies types of familiars, i would like more pigs! i know we already have two different sets of wild boars, but you can never have too many! maybe some kind of potbelly/"mini"/other domesticated pig type of familiar?

i'm also quite a fan of the inanimate object familiars, but i'm sure we'll probably get more of those at NoTN!
ba8c83998b3a7f70fb8990c16bf04d399e168b3a.png 0380532847948e764059537ff47af60516ce6178.png
An opossum
An opossum
66.png
A parasite familiar. Your dragon actually gets ‘infected’ with it in the coliseum. It still gives you gold and stuff, though not as much as the other familiars, but your dragon gets hungry faster, and may get a stat decrease or other kind of negative effect. It can be easily removed with a potion, but if left unchecked it can spread to your other dragons. Maybe not necessarily a familiar but perhaps a ‘pest’ slot.
A parasite familiar. Your dragon actually gets ‘infected’ with it in the coliseum. It still gives you gold and stuff, though not as much as the other familiars, but your dragon gets hungry faster, and may get a stat decrease or other kind of negative effect. It can be easily removed with a potion, but if left unchecked it can spread to your other dragons. Maybe not necessarily a familiar but perhaps a ‘pest’ slot.
We need armadillo familiars, not familiars based on them, maybe throw in a Bandicoot familiar too.
We need armadillo familiars, not familiars based on them, maybe throw in a Bandicoot familiar too.
l5KIkf4.png