Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo Gene Question Outdated
Just came across a question from Tomo asking which of four options is a Primary Gene, where it had both Tiger and Leopard amongst the answers, but registers Leopard as incorrect.

As of the recent gene update, Leopard is now a primary gene, so this question may be in need of an update :) will get a screenie if I come across it again, unless someone else has one they can contribute? Hopefully nobody else has already brought this up, if so I apologise for the duplicate thread!
Just came across a question from Tomo asking which of four options is a Primary Gene, where it had both Tiger and Leopard amongst the answers, but registers Leopard as incorrect.

As of the recent gene update, Leopard is now a primary gene, so this question may be in need of an update :) will get a screenie if I come across it again, unless someone else has one they can contribute? Hopefully nobody else has already brought this up, if so I apologise for the duplicate thread!
Hatchery
nature_small.png
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@blakdraygen I kept forgetting to post about this, but I got the same error (on September 25th)! Here's a screenshot: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KLvenC5.png[/img]
@blakdraygen I kept forgetting to post about this, but I got the same error (on September 25th)! Here's a screenshot:

KLvenC5.png
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif