Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The mystery of role-playing
so like I've a bunch of people roleplay on this site and which is reasonable there not much to do on here except play at the coliseum, fairgrounds and wait for your eggs to hatch. I've roleplayed before but very little i was never one to start the conversion i guess it would be fun to join a group that role plays or start one myself but the would require me to talk to people also i dont have any lore on my dragons and as you can you see from my typing that im not the most literate person around idk im just being lazy i guess i would be nice if some one did it for me lol now thats lazy or a least give me some ideas wait was the right forum to post this on oops
so like I've a bunch of people roleplay on this site and which is reasonable there not much to do on here except play at the coliseum, fairgrounds and wait for your eggs to hatch. I've roleplayed before but very little i was never one to start the conversion i guess it would be fun to join a group that role plays or start one myself but the would require me to talk to people also i dont have any lore on my dragons and as you can you see from my typing that im not the most literate person around idk im just being lazy i guess i would be nice if some one did it for me lol now thats lazy or a least give me some ideas wait was the right forum to post this on oops