Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm not really sure what I am doing....
So my friends got me to get this last night and other than have a look around I am not sure what I'm really meant to be doing here...some tips would be great cause I am lost really. -_-
So my friends got me to get this last night and other than have a look around I am not sure what I'm really meant to be doing here...some tips would be great cause I am lost really. -_-
Welcome, @Glendoodle !
Try checking out Which Waystone for some pointers.

Currently, it's the Thundercrack Carnivale! You can check out the new items and skins that will only be available during the span of the festival, and purchase them from Joxar and the Marketplace, respectively. You can find Charged Sprockets with your gathering turns or by grinding in the coliseum.
Welcome, @Glendoodle !
Try checking out Which Waystone for some pointers.

Currently, it's the Thundercrack Carnivale! You can check out the new items and skins that will only be available during the span of the festival, and purchase them from Joxar and the Marketplace, respectively. You can find Charged Sprockets with your gathering turns or by grinding in the coliseum.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@Glendoodle
there is a lot of different things that you can do, so personally I'd just suggest simply exploring the site and finding out what you personally prefer (whether that's breeding/dressing up your dragons, using fairgrounds/coli or something else)
you may want to consider looking through some of the threads in the guides section or your flight forums, since those areas can generally provide a lot of help for newer players
@Glendoodle
there is a lot of different things that you can do, so personally I'd just suggest simply exploring the site and finding out what you personally prefer (whether that's breeding/dressing up your dragons, using fairgrounds/coli or something else)
you may want to consider looking through some of the threads in the guides section or your flight forums, since those areas can generally provide a lot of help for newer players
unknown.png
@Glendoodle Welcome to the game! As the above people said, there's a ton of different ways to play this game. Currently, my favorite thing to do is just breed a ton of different combinations to see what cool dragons I can make and working with Baldwin. Other people are big coli fans (i looked at it once and ran away), some people run hatcheries, or write lore, spend time dressing dragons, hoarding treasure from the fairgrounds, or collecting familiars. The best thing to do is just have fun. Click through the links and try stuff out, look for guides if you are confused, find what suits you best and go wild with it!

If you need anyone to walk you through some things, or just someone to ask stupid questions to, you can shoot me a mesage! I'm not all that experienced myself, but I know my way around and I like to help! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Glendoodle Welcome to the game! As the above people said, there's a ton of different ways to play this game. Currently, my favorite thing to do is just breed a ton of different combinations to see what cool dragons I can make and working with Baldwin. Other people are big coli fans (i looked at it once and ran away), some people run hatcheries, or write lore, spend time dressing dragons, hoarding treasure from the fairgrounds, or collecting familiars. The best thing to do is just have fun. Click through the links and try stuff out, look for guides if you are confused, find what suits you best and go wild with it!

If you need anyone to walk you through some things, or just someone to ask stupid questions to, you can shoot me a mesage! I'm not all that experienced myself, but I know my way around and I like to help! Welcome to Flight Rising!
ew9u8Xp.png