Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lags in Coliseum
Hi. I've noticed that since Saturday I have to wait longer and longer for loading new fights in Coliseum. I thought it's my Internet connection fault but I tried it out in 3 places and on 2 laptops and it's getting worse. Now, according to speedtest, I have about 80 Mbps download and for most time I can see only this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/m5qZpQI.png[/img] Does anybody have similar problem? What can I do to get rid of this?
Hi. I've noticed that since Saturday I have to wait longer and longer for loading new fights in Coliseum. I thought it's my Internet connection fault but I tried it out in 3 places and on 2 laptops and it's getting worse. Now, according to speedtest, I have about 80 Mbps download and for most time I can see only this:
m5qZpQI.png
Does anybody have similar problem? What can I do to get rid of this?
@Vertica
Have you tried...
- Incognito/private mode in your current browser
- A different browser
@Vertica
Have you tried...
- Incognito/private mode in your current browser
- A different browser
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
I had no problem until now and always use Google Chrome so I tried incognito and Microsoft Edge. In incognito mode 1/10 fights was 'delayed' (I had to wait for about 1 minute). In Edge it's better than in Chorme normal mode, but still in about half fights there were 'delays'. Thank you for your advice, I am going to use incognito mode, but I still hope there will be no lags at all.
@Vendrus
I had no problem until now and always use Google Chrome so I tried incognito and Microsoft Edge. In incognito mode 1/10 fights was 'delayed' (I had to wait for about 1 minute). In Edge it's better than in Chorme normal mode, but still in about half fights there were 'delays'. Thank you for your advice, I am going to use incognito mode, but I still hope there will be no lags at all.
@Vertica
Dang, glad there's some improvement but usually you'd expect incognito to either do nothing or, if an extension is the issue, fix it.

The only likely culprit I can think of at this point is a bad hop somewhere on the route between you and FR, but there's nothing you or staff can do about that :/
@Vertica
Dang, glad there's some improvement but usually you'd expect incognito to either do nothing or, if an extension is the issue, fix it.

The only likely culprit I can think of at this point is a bad hop somewhere on the route between you and FR, but there's nothing you or staff can do about that :/
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Today everything is okay! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Today everything is okay!