Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Having trouble with editing my text
Its been a while since I've logged on, but I seem to have forgotten how to edit my text. I can only get the info to do one thing at a time (ex. center or large text but not both). Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

I've replaced all the [] with {} so it doesn't butcher the post, but I have it type out with [] when it doesn't work fully.

{color=#359659}{font=Century Gothic}{size=5}{center}Example text here{/center}{/size}{/font}{/color}
Its been a while since I've logged on, but I seem to have forgotten how to edit my text. I can only get the info to do one thing at a time (ex. center or large text but not both). Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

I've replaced all the [] with {} so it doesn't butcher the post, but I have it type out with [] when it doesn't work fully.

{color=#359659}{font=Century Gothic}{size=5}{center}Example text here{/center}{/size}{/font}{/color}
Lichtdrache.gif
@AJDented so you know, you can share code without it taking effect by highlighting the text and clicking this button [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_code.png[/img] to automatically add code tags. c: alignment tags just need to be on the outside. the code will work if ordered like so: [code][center][color=#359659][font=Century Gothic][size=5]Example[/size][/font][/color][/center][/code] [center][color=#359659][font=Century Gothic][size=5]Example[/size][/font][/color][/center]
@AJDented so you know, you can share code without it taking effect by highlighting the text and clicking this button forum_code.png to automatically add code tags. c:

alignment tags just need to be on the outside. the code will work if ordered like so:
Code:
[center][color=#359659][font=Century Gothic][size=5]Example[/size][/font][/color][/center]
Example
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thank you for your help! @After
Thank you for your help! @After
Lichtdrache.gif