Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unique abilities/superpowers?
I’ve recently been trying to wrack my own brain to figure out some unique superpowers, such as a nature necromancy, but I’m not too into the idea and neither is the ability/superpower giving me ideas for a character.

I was wondering if anyone else had an uncommon ability you don’t see around much? Anything is fine, such as physical-damaging powers, or just flashy ones that can distract or effect someone from the inside.

Any ideas are welcome, I just need one that’ll give me ideas...
I’ve recently been trying to wrack my own brain to figure out some unique superpowers, such as a nature necromancy, but I’m not too into the idea and neither is the ability/superpower giving me ideas for a character.

I was wondering if anyone else had an uncommon ability you don’t see around much? Anything is fine, such as physical-damaging powers, or just flashy ones that can distract or effect someone from the inside.

Any ideas are welcome, I just need one that’ll give me ideas...
cst time(2hrs+ fr time) | me? gongaga. | she/her
The ability to turn friction on and off

Sweat acid/radiation from body if provoked

The ability to turn friction on and off

Sweat acid/radiation from body if provoked

Waystone1.gif
The ability to change any liquid to another.
The ability to change any liquid to another.
The power over all insects.
The power over all insects.
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
My superhero setting has items of power that grant different abilities to individuals based on aspects of their personalities and such. One of the main characters has a ring that turns him into a living cartoon character, but the same ring on other people could do anything from grant them healing powers, simply make them incredibly beautiful or make them have the ability to summon rain clouds that rain espresso.

A few of the people who have used the items have gained odd powers like:

- The ability to instantly grow corn from seeds (no other plants, just varieties of corn)
- The ability to shoot their eyes as projectiles
- The ability to "animate" candy (such as having an army of Gummy Bears or chocolate Easter bunnies, but they retain their size and consistency)
My superhero setting has items of power that grant different abilities to individuals based on aspects of their personalities and such. One of the main characters has a ring that turns him into a living cartoon character, but the same ring on other people could do anything from grant them healing powers, simply make them incredibly beautiful or make them have the ability to summon rain clouds that rain espresso.

A few of the people who have used the items have gained odd powers like:

- The ability to instantly grow corn from seeds (no other plants, just varieties of corn)
- The ability to shoot their eyes as projectiles
- The ability to "animate" candy (such as having an army of Gummy Bears or chocolate Easter bunnies, but they retain their size and consistency)
Formerly known as Brenning.
I stole these from a book!

the ability to manipulate someone's body. stop their hearts, put them to sleep, close off their lungs. that's some examples I've seen in the series.

there's also an ability to manipulate the matter of everything. you could go wild with that. turn lead to gold and turn walls to gas so you can pass through them, etc.
I stole these from a book!

the ability to manipulate someone's body. stop their hearts, put them to sleep, close off their lungs. that's some examples I've seen in the series.

there's also an ability to manipulate the matter of everything. you could go wild with that. turn lead to gold and turn walls to gas so you can pass through them, etc.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
The ability of adrenaline overproducement:
Be afraid of nothing and get stronger
The ability of adrenaline overproducement:
Be afraid of nothing and get stronger
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I love making characters with super powers This is tough for me too here are some

Glitching( Glitch through walls, increased movement speed, Invisibility,)

Time manipulation

Technomancy (control technology) Anybody remember Kilgore from the flash?

The ability to write or speak any language even ones that aren't real and no one can understand.
I love making characters with super powers This is tough for me too here are some

Glitching( Glitch through walls, increased movement speed, Invisibility,)

Time manipulation

Technomancy (control technology) Anybody remember Kilgore from the flash?

The ability to write or speak any language even ones that aren't real and no one can understand.
2GWxIlJ.png
I am personally a fan of one having total and complete control over ones own body.
Need more adrenaline? No problem.
Don't wanna feel that punch, Just turn off your pain receptors.
About to drown? Just tell your body to gosh darn suck it up and learn to live a little sans air.
Lose a finger, or arm, or leg, or two. Just a flesh wound. put it back in place and your body will heal around it, eventually that is.
I am personally a fan of one having total and complete control over ones own body.
Need more adrenaline? No problem.
Don't wanna feel that punch, Just turn off your pain receptors.
About to drown? Just tell your body to gosh darn suck it up and learn to live a little sans air.
Lose a finger, or arm, or leg, or two. Just a flesh wound. put it back in place and your body will heal around it, eventually that is.
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
Not an unheard of power and sometimes done, but one I still don't see often is the power of Illusion. Not just visual stuff, either! The ability to make somebody hear or feel something that isn't real would be interesting to have.

In theory, someone with Illusion has all superpowers, just... you know, none of them are real.
Not an unheard of power and sometimes done, but one I still don't see often is the power of Illusion. Not just visual stuff, either! The ability to make somebody hear or feel something that isn't real would be interesting to have.

In theory, someone with Illusion has all superpowers, just... you know, none of them are real.