Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I Just got back after 4 years
I just got back after 4 years and I'm very lost.. apparently I have 4 skydancers, a nocturne dragon, and 4 wildclaw dragons. I have no idea how I obtained them as I was a big noob and still is. Are they worth something from their gens and stuff? I know as much as searching for food and gathering and fighting but I want to know more in depth of thi game and simply don't know where to look. I am in outmost lost and confused by my past edgyness that I need help :')

Thank you in advance!
I just got back after 4 years and I'm very lost.. apparently I have 4 skydancers, a nocturne dragon, and 4 wildclaw dragons. I have no idea how I obtained them as I was a big noob and still is. Are they worth something from their gens and stuff? I know as much as searching for food and gathering and fighting but I want to know more in depth of thi game and simply don't know where to look. I am in outmost lost and confused by my past edgyness that I need help :')

Thank you in advance!
9va04n.jpg
@LoneSong
For the pricing, it seems like only the gen 1 dragons (the first 3 in your lair, assuming none of them are your progens) would have a chance at being sold for a decent amount of money, but for all of your dragons I’d suggest checking for similar dragons just in case

For coli, it’s very bad to evenly start your dragons, there are a few guides over here includes a lot of good builds that you can use. A few I should mention are the ones from maki, the culex build, more flyers (make sure it’s for 119 strength) and the sedona build if you have trouble affording eliminate

As for new stuff, take a look through anything you missed here, it covers a lot of different things that have been added

Another note, today is the last day of the light festival, so gather in light territory today and make sure to get the holiday apparel and familiar if you want them, as well as a spare inventory crate from Joxar

If you’ve got any more questions or need clarification on stuff, feel free to ping me or even send a message

Edit: oh right I should probably put a G&G guide in here since that’s the fastest way to max fairgrounds so here’s the master list of them
@LoneSong
For the pricing, it seems like only the gen 1 dragons (the first 3 in your lair, assuming none of them are your progens) would have a chance at being sold for a decent amount of money, but for all of your dragons I’d suggest checking for similar dragons just in case

For coli, it’s very bad to evenly start your dragons, there are a few guides over here includes a lot of good builds that you can use. A few I should mention are the ones from maki, the culex build, more flyers (make sure it’s for 119 strength) and the sedona build if you have trouble affording eliminate

As for new stuff, take a look through anything you missed here, it covers a lot of different things that have been added

Another note, today is the last day of the light festival, so gather in light territory today and make sure to get the holiday apparel and familiar if you want them, as well as a spare inventory crate from Joxar

If you’ve got any more questions or need clarification on stuff, feel free to ping me or even send a message

Edit: oh right I should probably put a G&G guide in here since that’s the fastest way to max fairgrounds so here’s the master list of them
unknown.png
Sorry I don’t mean to hijack a post but how do you go to the light territory and gather the familiar and things? I started about 2 days ago and am still trying to learn everything
Sorry I don’t mean to hijack a post but how do you go to the light territory and gather the familiar and things? I started about 2 days ago and am still trying to learn everything
skull_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuu6u.pngMVUcb3M.pngskull_small_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuu6w.png
@Duxcloo heya, just a heads up, you should make a new thread if you have a new question. gathering isn't the same topic as dragon value, and threads with replies look like they've already been answered, so your new post might be missed. ^^;

you gather items in Gathering (select Light from the dropdown and you'll have a chance of getting the festival currency). once you have enough Immaculate Tablets, you can take them over to Joxar at Festive Favors's Festival Shop and trade them in. c: you can also buy the Tablets (or the familiar itself) from other users in the Items for Sale forum and on the Auction House.
@Duxcloo heya, just a heads up, you should make a new thread if you have a new question. gathering isn't the same topic as dragon value, and threads with replies look like they've already been answered, so your new post might be missed. ^^;

you gather items in Gathering (select Light from the dropdown and you'll have a chance of getting the festival currency). once you have enough Immaculate Tablets, you can take them over to Joxar at Festive Favors's Festival Shop and trade them in. c: you can also buy the Tablets (or the familiar itself) from other users in the Items for Sale forum and on the Auction House.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.