Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Selling a Special Dragon
Boozhoo everyone! I've never actually done any auctions or sold any "special" dragons or anything like that, so I was hoping someone could help me with this boy? I hatched a primal on the 6th anniversary and maxed him out in the coli and tossed a spare elim on him. Now I'm not sure what to do before I sell him. Do I stat him? Give him the same stones that I gave my other elim dragons? Is that actually a worthwhile investment? And how do I even sell him? How do I know a decent price to ask for? Here's the boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52473416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524735/52473416_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WLwNCZ4.png[/img] I am very new at all this forum and selling stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated appreciated. Miigwech (thanks)! [size=2](His name is in Anishinaabemowin so [b]please[/b] do not make jokes about it, thank you.)[/size]
Boozhoo everyone!

I've never actually done any auctions or sold any "special" dragons or anything like that, so I was hoping someone could help me with this boy? I hatched a primal on the 6th anniversary and maxed him out in the coli and tossed a spare elim on him. Now I'm not sure what to do before I sell him. Do I stat him? Give him the same stones that I gave my other elim dragons? Is that actually a worthwhile investment? And how do I even sell him? How do I know a decent price to ask for?

Here's the boy:

52473416_350.png

WLwNCZ4.png

I am very new at all this forum and selling stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated appreciated. Miigwech (thanks)!

(His name is in Anishinaabemowin so please do not make jokes about it, thank you.)
X19lZX7.jpg
@AutisticWildclaw Well, I can easily cross off any investment ideas on the list of things to do. You'll at best get the value you put in back if buyers want the same thing. Buyers might want him to be a mage or never go to the coli and then there is no added value. Other than that, we're back to comparisons on the AH. You should definitely be looking above "fodder that happened to have primal eyes" prices, so maybe a 50g baseline. Male tundras are one of the least popular dragons, so we can guess a buyer might want to breed change him (definitely include a scry of a gaoler in whatever thread you might make [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]) So the eliminate+levels is going to drive the value of him the most right now is my guess. Unfortunately, eliminate is low right now because of Galore giving them out. If you decide to try and sell, I always recommend an auction. Maybe a starting bid of 200-300g? If you'd want more than that before you would sell, then start higher. I just don't know how large of an overlap there is between people looking for a Coli dragon and arcane primal.
@AutisticWildclaw

Well, I can easily cross off any investment ideas on the list of things to do. You'll at best get the value you put in back if buyers want the same thing. Buyers might want him to be a mage or never go to the coli and then there is no added value.

Other than that, we're back to comparisons on the AH. You should definitely be looking above "fodder that happened to have primal eyes" prices, so maybe a 50g baseline. Male tundras are one of the least popular dragons, so we can guess a buyer might want to breed change him (definitely include a scry of a gaoler in whatever thread you might make )

So the eliminate+levels is going to drive the value of him the most right now is my guess. Unfortunately, eliminate is low right now because of Galore giving them out.

If you decide to try and sell, I always recommend an auction. Maybe a starting bid of 200-300g? If you'd want more than that before you would sell, then start higher. I just don't know how large of an overlap there is between people looking for a Coli dragon and arcane primal.