Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can you clear your forum post history?
Title is pretty self explanatory, I guess.

I've obviously never posted anything Bad or anything, but I've had this account for four years as of yesterday, and I want a fresh start on FR (as fresh as I can get without deleting my acct and remaking) and to achieve that I'd like to delete all my old forum posts.

I'm aware that you Can delete your posts, but that's one at a time and a very slow process, and according to the forum search I've made 133 posts, going through those one at a time would take forever. Is there a way to mass delete them?
Title is pretty self explanatory, I guess.

I've obviously never posted anything Bad or anything, but I've had this account for four years as of yesterday, and I want a fresh start on FR (as fresh as I can get without deleting my acct and remaking) and to achieve that I'd like to delete all my old forum posts.

I'm aware that you Can delete your posts, but that's one at a time and a very slow process, and according to the forum search I've made 133 posts, going through those one at a time would take forever. Is there a way to mass delete them?
@LunaAndStars

That is not an option, no.
@LunaAndStars

That is not an option, no.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png