Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | WATER SUBSPECIES: TSUNAMI DRAGONS
I have several Tsunami Dragons for sale. They are all Adults and have the Lore etc in their Bio's, which reads:

OFFICIAL WATER SUBSPECIES

Tsunami Dragon
Species: Guardian
Colors: Storm-Jungle 1, 2, & 3 Only XXY, XYX, XYY
Genes: Iridescent/Bee, Facet, Shimmer/Gembond
Creator: Clintinez

LORE
Tsunami Dragons constantly patrol the Seas & Oceans of Sornieth, warning and protecting against disasters, such as Typhoons, Hurricanes, Tidal Waves etc. Their size enables them to plunge into huge waves in an effort to disrupt them & prevent them destroying ships or islands in their path.

Legends say that a Tsunami dragon gives it's life in these endeavours, as they vanish without trace into these huge storms. In reality, their colouring makes them all but invisible in the raging waters. Many mariners have reason to be grateful for the warnings these dragons give, and also for their help to reach safe harbours and avert a watery doom.

Noted for: Protection & Selflessness in adversity.

I'd like 20 Gems each for them if anyone is interested. They are all available in the Auction House
ALL SOLD FOR NOW - MORE AVAILABLE SOON

Thanks for looking!

I have several Tsunami Dragons for sale. They are all Adults and have the Lore etc in their Bio's, which reads:

OFFICIAL WATER SUBSPECIES

Tsunami Dragon
Species: Guardian
Colors: Storm-Jungle 1, 2, & 3 Only XXY, XYX, XYY
Genes: Iridescent/Bee, Facet, Shimmer/Gembond
Creator: Clintinez

LORE
Tsunami Dragons constantly patrol the Seas & Oceans of Sornieth, warning and protecting against disasters, such as Typhoons, Hurricanes, Tidal Waves etc. Their size enables them to plunge into huge waves in an effort to disrupt them & prevent them destroying ships or islands in their path.

Legends say that a Tsunami dragon gives it's life in these endeavours, as they vanish without trace into these huge storms. In reality, their colouring makes them all but invisible in the raging waters. Many mariners have reason to be grateful for the warnings these dragons give, and also for their help to reach safe harbours and avert a watery doom.

Noted for: Protection & Selflessness in adversity.

I'd like 20 Gems each for them if anyone is interested. They are all available in the Auction House
ALL SOLD FOR NOW - MORE AVAILABLE SOON

Thanks for looking!

tumblr_ogultk5k7I1rravn7o10_500.png
bump
bump
tumblr_ogultk5k7I1rravn7o10_500.png