Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Okay, what happened?
Okay my dudes, I'm gone for a couple of months and when I come back the Plague dominance is just way down. I remember when we were nearly always at the top so I'm curious as to why we're so low right now?

It took me a little to notice but all of a sudden I did and I'm just like what?
Did we just give up or did other dominance's step their game up?
Okay my dudes, I'm gone for a couple of months and when I come back the Plague dominance is just way down. I remember when we were nearly always at the top so I'm curious as to why we're so low right now?

It took me a little to notice but all of a sudden I did and I'm just like what?
Did we just give up or did other dominance's step their game up?
er, you posted the same thing three times
er, you posted the same thing three times
gZsHdLC.png
Long story short? We had an extremely demoralizing defeat against Earth and we didn't do hardly any dom for about a year (i think). We had a huge dom team shift, but we're doing better now.

Earth is the new token powerhouse.

edit: I went and checked the dates, and PvE was in 2017. You've been gone for more than just few months if Plague was still the powerhouse when you left, op
Long story short? We had an extremely demoralizing defeat against Earth and we didn't do hardly any dom for about a year (i think). We had a huge dom team shift, but we're doing better now.

Earth is the new token powerhouse.

edit: I went and checked the dates, and PvE was in 2017. You've been gone for more than just few months if Plague was still the powerhouse when you left, op
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Dominance isn’t really worth it at the moment. It’s become very expensive.
Dominance isn’t really worth it at the moment. It’s become very expensive.
AFAIK, a lot of Plague's dom team got banned/left for various reasons and the flight never fully recovered. Not to mention a lot of Dom-oriented people move to Earth these days to take advantage of the small size/high exalt value, so any flight running against Earth is going to have to spend exponentially more to compete with them. If you're here for Dom, move to Earth.
AFAIK, a lot of Plague's dom team got banned/left for various reasons and the flight never fully recovered. Not to mention a lot of Dom-oriented people move to Earth these days to take advantage of the small size/high exalt value, so any flight running against Earth is going to have to spend exponentially more to compete with them. If you're here for Dom, move to Earth.
I'm in the same boat as you OP - and like, losing to earth has always been a given? earth has always been a sleeping giant wrt dom, they just weren't as active in pushes before.
yeah, it feels like a lot of the old guard is gone, and I'm just a simple 'breed fodder train to 3 pass it off' kind of exalter.
I'm in the same boat as you OP - and like, losing to earth has always been a given? earth has always been a sleeping giant wrt dom, they just weren't as active in pushes before.
yeah, it feels like a lot of the old guard is gone, and I'm just a simple 'breed fodder train to 3 pass it off' kind of exalter.
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png