Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Chocolate/Marigold/Splash Male
Hoping to find a dragon to use one of my gaoler breed change scrolls on!

I'm looking for a male dragon with Chocolate/Marigold/Splash colors. Breed doesn't matter for obvious reasons; genes don't matter because they'll be destroyed by the breed change anyway. Water flight is preferred (Water with Unusual eyes is the unrealistic and unexpected ideal), but I'm willing to let that one go.

I have some dragons I'm looking to get rid of (ask for a list if interested), as well as some gems and, ofc, treasure. I also have loads of junk to toss Baldwin if you're into that, since I don't do the brewing thing, but I don't really have anything expensive (though I do have some apparel if anyone's interested). I can also breed any of my dragons if you want hatchlings from a pair of mine in exchange!

Thank you for your time!
Hoping to find a dragon to use one of my gaoler breed change scrolls on!

I'm looking for a male dragon with Chocolate/Marigold/Splash colors. Breed doesn't matter for obvious reasons; genes don't matter because they'll be destroyed by the breed change anyway. Water flight is preferred (Water with Unusual eyes is the unrealistic and unexpected ideal), but I'm willing to let that one go.

I have some dragons I'm looking to get rid of (ask for a list if interested), as well as some gems and, ofc, treasure. I also have loads of junk to toss Baldwin if you're into that, since I don't do the brewing thing, but I don't really have anything expensive (though I do have some apparel if anyone's interested). I can also breed any of my dragons if you want hatchlings from a pair of mine in exchange!

Thank you for your time!
Dragon | She/Her | FRT +0
1I2Zxcd.png