Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ummm just one question?
So I hatched. Tundra egg in my wind clan out of scavenging and its a nature egg so how do J change my clan to nature is what I’m asking?
So I hatched. Tundra egg in my wind clan out of scavenging and its a nature egg so how do J change my clan to nature is what I’m asking?
@Alicorm you can change your flight under Account Settings, but keep in mind that only the first change is free; subsequent flight changes cost 1500G and you'll have to wait six months before changing again.

just to be clear though, you should only change flight if you actually want to do so for the aesthetic/community/nests. what flight you are doesn't affect what eggs you find in Scavenging.
@Alicorm you can change your flight under Account Settings, but keep in mind that only the first change is free; subsequent flight changes cost 1500G and you'll have to wait six months before changing again.

just to be clear though, you should only change flight if you actually want to do so for the aesthetic/community/nests. what flight you are doesn't affect what eggs you find in Scavenging.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Alicorm you can change your clan's flight in your Account Settings (click the arrow by your name in the top right) but choose carefully before you switch, because only the first change is free. Changing your flight additional times will require a 6 month wait and a 1500 gem fee.

If I misunderstood your question and you're asking how to change a dragon's element, you can't. Switching flights would not affect any of the dragons you already have. it would only change any dragons you hatch from your own nests in the future.
@Alicorm you can change your clan's flight in your Account Settings (click the arrow by your name in the top right) but choose carefully before you switch, because only the first change is free. Changing your flight additional times will require a 6 month wait and a 1500 gem fee.

If I misunderstood your question and you're asking how to change a dragon's element, you can't. Switching flights would not affect any of the dragons you already have. it would only change any dragons you hatch from your own nests in the future.