Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SELLING SKIN: 5-Line Skink

Hey guys! I made this skin to sell a few years back and still have 4 copies of it sitting in my hoard. I'm willing to part with three of them. I'm not worried about selling for standard prices, just want them gone!

I will take offers for:
  • Familiars (ones I don't have. you can show me what you have for offer and I'll let you know which ones I'm interested in! I have most, but not all of the coli familiars)
  • treasure
  • gems
  • Unhatched eggs ( earth, ice, nature, plague or water)
  • Genes / species change scrolls

Please be reasonable with your offers! I'll take lower than usual standard price, but I won't be giving away these skins for like, 5000t if you get what I mean lol

I'll reply if I'm interested in your offer, thanks!

copy 1: OPEN
copy 2: OPEN
copy 3: OPEN

Hey guys! I made this skin to sell a few years back and still have 4 copies of it sitting in my hoard. I'm willing to part with three of them. I'm not worried about selling for standard prices, just want them gone!

I will take offers for:
  • Familiars (ones I don't have. you can show me what you have for offer and I'll let you know which ones I'm interested in! I have most, but not all of the coli familiars)
  • treasure
  • gems
  • Unhatched eggs ( earth, ice, nature, plague or water)
  • Genes / species change scrolls

Please be reasonable with your offers! I'll take lower than usual standard price, but I won't be giving away these skins for like, 5000t if you get what I mean lol

I'll reply if I'm interested in your offer, thanks!

copy 1: OPEN
copy 2: OPEN
copy 3: OPEN
skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png