Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | suggestion: backgrounds + apparel dragon
Im not sure if backgrounds would be an apparel,, but it is in another web-based game. I feel as if just blank backgrounds in the game for your dragons is plain and boring..not so very creative. so!! i think cool backgrounds you can buy, trade, and auction can be added to your dragons in their slots.

I may also suggest being able to add your familiars to your dragons profile as well as other dragons. again, apparel dragons for example,
excited dragon (type) + its (markings/colors)

bad example/explanation but i tried :')
Im not sure if backgrounds would be an apparel,, but it is in another web-based game. I feel as if just blank backgrounds in the game for your dragons is plain and boring..not so very creative. so!! i think cool backgrounds you can buy, trade, and auction can be added to your dragons in their slots.

I may also suggest being able to add your familiars to your dragons profile as well as other dragons. again, apparel dragons for example,
excited dragon (type) + its (markings/colors)

bad example/explanation but i tried :')
I do like the of dragon backgrounds, and I especially like the mockup in this thread where it's more a feature of their page than an apparel piece.

I also like the idea of familiar apparel. Not all familiars, mind - that would be too grand an undertaking - but something simple like one of each of the main beastclans.

No support for dragons, particularly customizable ones. Way too much new lineart that would need to be constantly updated for every breed/gene
I do like the of dragon backgrounds, and I especially like the mockup in this thread where it's more a feature of their page than an apparel piece.

I also like the idea of familiar apparel. Not all familiars, mind - that would be too grand an undertaking - but something simple like one of each of the main beastclans.

No support for dragons, particularly customizable ones. Way too much new lineart that would need to be constantly updated for every breed/gene