Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free art! (Humanoid characters)
Hey guy, just feel like making some art and practicing a bit.
Just post a character of yours with a visual reference of some kind, a description of their personality, and anything else important to know.

Don't expect anything, but if I pick you I'll ping you when the art is done. c:
Hey guy, just feel like making some art and practicing a bit.
Just post a character of yours with a visual reference of some kind, a description of their personality, and anything else important to know.

Don't expect anything, but if I pick you I'll ping you when the art is done. c:
Hey, this is awesome, thanks for doing it! Any way you could draw my OC? She has really dark purple hair, kinda a soft color, almost black, I guess? As for the style, medium length, slightly curly/wavy, everything else is your choice. Bright green eyes, slightly tan skin, and freckles. Other than that the rest is up to you. I don't have a visual reference unfortunately, whatever you feel would be best. Thank you so much, and let me know if you need any other info!
Hey, this is awesome, thanks for doing it! Any way you could draw my OC? She has really dark purple hair, kinda a soft color, almost black, I guess? As for the style, medium length, slightly curly/wavy, everything else is your choice. Bright green eyes, slightly tan skin, and freckles. Other than that the rest is up to you. I don't have a visual reference unfortunately, whatever you feel would be best. Thank you so much, and let me know if you need any other info!
@TheHighKingEliot I don't know if you prefer references or complete creative freedom, Sasha and James both have designs already but feel free to check out anybody else not in my HD and design something as you like! Here's the link to Sasha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47962491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479625/47962491_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks for considering my dragons!
@TheHighKingEliot I don't know if you prefer references or complete creative freedom, Sasha and James both have designs already but feel free to check out anybody else not in my HD and design something as you like!

Here's the link to Sasha

47962491_350.png

Thanks for considering my dragons!
wishlist
Thank you for doing this! I’d love art of this guy if he catches our interest- he’s based off of a flight rising dragon and is super shy and easily embarrassed ^^
I also have igneous (who is based off of my profile dragon). She’s fierce and competitive.
Thanks for the consideration~
Thank you for doing this! I’d love art of this guy if he catches our interest- he’s based off of a flight rising dragon and is super shy and easily embarrassed ^^
I also have igneous (who is based off of my profile dragon). She’s fierce and competitive.
Thanks for the consideration~
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
I have three humanoid OC's if you're interested. They're human-like aliens.

Eshelle mostly sticks to her human form. She's the warrior type, the brawn of her group.

Xcallion. She's kind of shy and quiet. The least alien of the three. Comes off as intimidating but is actually pretty nice.

Corelane. She's a villain, she's the most stereotypical alien of the three. She's the one who is fond of abduction and unethical experiments.
I have three humanoid OC's if you're interested. They're human-like aliens.

Eshelle mostly sticks to her human form. She's the warrior type, the brawn of her group.

Xcallion. She's kind of shy and quiet. The least alien of the three. Comes off as intimidating but is actually pretty nice.

Corelane. She's a villain, she's the most stereotypical alien of the three. She's the one who is fond of abduction and unethical experiments.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@thehighkingeliot hi!! This is Mikimoto :) she had humanoid refs and personality stuff in her bio <33 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44451168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444512/44451168_350.png[/img] [/url]
@thehighkingeliot hi!! This is Mikimoto :) she had humanoid refs and personality stuff in her bio <33

44451168_350.png
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png