Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Casually pops back into existence
I haven't been on FR since literally like January (which was my one year anniversary of hoingin the game and im salty about missing it now lol). I see a lot happened while I was gone? How much did I miss?

Also rip my dragons who have been starving for over 5 months now sorry my derg bbys
I haven't been on FR since literally like January (which was my one year anniversary of hoingin the game and im salty about missing it now lol). I see a lot happened while I was gone? How much did I miss?

Also rip my dragons who have been starving for over 5 months now sorry my derg bbys
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
you missed galore and the announcement of ancients
you missed alot

p.s. welcome back!
you missed galore and the announcement of ancients
you missed alot

p.s. welcome back!
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Welcome back! Alot of stuff happened including some new eye types being added, ancients being announced (basically easier to make species of dragons but no apparel besides skins, more info in a dev update), and Galore exists now which is pretty cool :3
Welcome back! Alot of stuff happened including some new eye types being added, ancients being announced (basically easier to make species of dragons but no apparel besides skins, more info in a dev update), and Galore exists now which is pretty cool :3
furry_fiddle.png
go get your galore gifts for joyousness
go get your galore gifts for joyousness