Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A Question About Our Existence?
So basically, did Drod (Dragon God) create Dradam and Dreve? Did Drod also create Bruno Mars?
So basically, did Drod (Dragon God) create Dradam and Dreve? Did Drod also create Bruno Mars?
I don't know, all I can say is I wasn't present... The encyclopedia says something different but who knows, I won't take it for granted.
I don't know, all I can say is I wasn't present... The encyclopedia says something different but who knows, I won't take it for granted.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Yeah if that's what you want to have happened.

Also how do you decide which names start with Dr and which don't? Why is it Drod Dradam but not Druno Drars?
Yeah if that's what you want to have happened.

Also how do you decide which names start with Dr and which don't? Why is it Drod Dradam but not Druno Drars?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
we exist because of our cat overlords they created us to make us worship them and take care of them without cats we shouldn't be able to exist.
we exist because of our cat overlords they created us to make us worship them and take care of them without cats we shouldn't be able to exist.
akueye3.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2019-05-03 07:19:05" ] Why is it Drod Dradam but not Druno Drars? [/quote] My reply is a bit late but it is quite simple, Bruno Mars is an ancient being of evil so it would make zero sense for evil itself to be named the same as our higher power of light.
Lonin wrote on 2019-05-03 07:19:05:
Why is it Drod Dradam but not Druno Drars?

My reply is a bit late but it is quite simple, Bruno Mars is an ancient being of evil so it would make zero sense for evil itself to be named the same as our higher power of light.
[quote name="Knoxxi" date="2019-05-03 08:45:10" ] we exist because of our cat overlords they created us to make us worship them and take care of them without cats we shouldn't be able to exist. [/quote] u fool. that speak will cause thee to be blasted to dust by Drod
Knoxxi wrote on 2019-05-03 08:45:10:

u fool. that speak will cause thee to be blasted to dust by Drod