Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with dragon pricing?
hey there everyone!! i've had someone inquire about purchasing a dragon of mine, and I am excited to sell, but I have no idea what to price them oof... would anyone be willing to give me an estimate of what you think she might be worth, in treasure? here's the dragon in question: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49566207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495663/49566207_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] thank you so much, and have a lovely day!!
hey there everyone!! i've had someone inquire about purchasing a dragon of mine, and I am excited to sell, but I have no idea what to price them oof... would anyone be willing to give me an estimate of what you think she might be worth, in treasure? here's the dragon in question:

thank you so much, and have a lovely day!!
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
@TalonsAndTails

Depends on why exactly they want the dragon, if it's anything other than "looks pretty" they'd be getting a bargain compared to applying the gem genes they want and a breed change to another dragon.

They'll be waiting quite a while if they want something like her for a breeding project or longer if they want something very close for a fan dragon.

50-100k tr sounds right, but honestly if she is spot on for what they are looking for, they should be prepared to pay more (saying nothing about their ability to pay more though).
@TalonsAndTails

Depends on why exactly they want the dragon, if it's anything other than "looks pretty" they'd be getting a bargain compared to applying the gem genes they want and a breed change to another dragon.

They'll be waiting quite a while if they want something like her for a breeding project or longer if they want something very close for a fan dragon.

50-100k tr sounds right, but honestly if she is spot on for what they are looking for, they should be prepared to pay more (saying nothing about their ability to pay more though).
@TalonsAndTails

As Dagomor said it really depends on why. I've seen dragons like her on the fodder floor that i've leveled and exalted but i've also seen people buy dragons like her for 40kt. Though you will most likely be waiting awhile. Your best bet would be to post her in dragon sales and ask for offers and pick one thats best for you. The reason why the prices vary is because there is so many dragons on this site that the economy for them is a little skewed. So she is worth more if you work for it to make sure somebody pays that much for her.
@TalonsAndTails

As Dagomor said it really depends on why. I've seen dragons like her on the fodder floor that i've leveled and exalted but i've also seen people buy dragons like her for 40kt. Though you will most likely be waiting awhile. Your best bet would be to post her in dragon sales and ask for offers and pick one thats best for you. The reason why the prices vary is because there is so many dragons on this site that the economy for them is a little skewed. So she is worth more if you work for it to make sure somebody pays that much for her.
yPXQqTN.png
@Dagomor @RoseBones thank you both so much!!!! yeah, the buyer wants her for a breeding project, so do you think 75kt would be unreasonable?
@Dagomor @RoseBones thank you both so much!!!! yeah, the buyer wants her for a breeding project, so do you think 75kt would be unreasonable?
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
@TalonsAndTails

I'm reluctant to say any 100% firm answer because dragon pricing is inexact, I don't know their goal, and how much they're willing to spend, and how long they're willing to wait.

Also, I haven't done a ton of searching to see if there is nothing else out there in the color range with those gem genes (if that's indeed what they're after) that isn't on the AH. That is, potential competition.

To explain a bit more, that's one day of Glimmer and Gloom for a dragon that could save them lots of breeding cycles if she's way closer on colors and/or buying wasp/bee. That's why I set the number well above fodder. Sorry if that's not enough, but I hope it helps.
@TalonsAndTails

I'm reluctant to say any 100% firm answer because dragon pricing is inexact, I don't know their goal, and how much they're willing to spend, and how long they're willing to wait.

Also, I haven't done a ton of searching to see if there is nothing else out there in the color range with those gem genes (if that's indeed what they're after) that isn't on the AH. That is, potential competition.

To explain a bit more, that's one day of Glimmer and Gloom for a dragon that could save them lots of breeding cycles if she's way closer on colors and/or buying wasp/bee. That's why I set the number well above fodder. Sorry if that's not enough, but I hope it helps.