Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A new challenger approaches!
1 2
HEWWO (oh god make it stop) FRIENDS, I AM THE BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ESTEEMED DARGONSSECRET, ALSO KNOW BY THE NICKNAME OF PRINCE.

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, AND REQUEST COMPATRIOTS AND ACQUAINTANCES TO BOND WITH WHILE ON MY QUEST OF DISCOVERY. ROLEPLAYING IS NOT A NECESSITY, THOUGH WOULD PROVE USEFUL. IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU ALL! >:Dc
HEWWO (oh god make it stop) FRIENDS, I AM THE BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ESTEEMED DARGONSSECRET, ALSO KNOW BY THE NICKNAME OF PRINCE.

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, AND REQUEST COMPATRIOTS AND ACQUAINTANCES TO BOND WITH WHILE ON MY QUEST OF DISCOVERY. ROLEPLAYING IS NOT A NECESSITY, THOUGH WOULD PROVE USEFUL. IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU ALL! >:Dc
@DargonsSecret

Hello! I'm OreoQuack, but you can call me Oreo! It's nice to meet you!
@DargonsSecret

Hello! I'm OreoQuack, but you can call me Oreo! It's nice to meet you!
@OreoQuack

IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU TOO, OREO!
@OreoQuack

IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU TOO, OREO!
morning, @DargonsSecret! welcome to flight rising, friend.
morning, @DargonsSecret! welcome to flight rising, friend.
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
for sale. feel free to have
a look at them and offer
if you wish to. sometimes
i will not be able to haggle.
lore cave
information tba
@DargonsSecret
hello, welcome to fr! i see you've joined shadow :^0c
if you're interested, i have dragons in this thread and this tab i'm looking to give away to newbies
either way, sending something your way!
@DargonsSecret
hello, welcome to fr! i see you've joined shadow :^0c
if you're interested, i have dragons in this thread and this tab i'm looking to give away to newbies
either way, sending something your way!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@jxdge Thank you!!!!!!! Good morning to you too!!!!! @SnailMuffin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU ARE TOO KIND!!!! [emoji=shadow rune] [emoji=heart]
@jxdge Thank you!!!!!!! Good morning to you too!!!!!

@SnailMuffin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU ARE TOO KIND!!!!
@DargonsSecret AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! FRIEND! BUMPING THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE ALL THE FRIENDS! BUT DON'T FORGET TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME TOO SOMETIMES YA HEAR ME???? OWO
@DargonsSecret AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! FRIEND! BUMPING THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE ALL THE FRIENDS! BUT DON'T FORGET TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME TOO SOMETIMES YA HEAR ME???? OWO
47743713p.png24190314p.png19740510p.png21297537p.png43409103p.png20763207p.png39400475p.png
@DargonsSecret
NYELLO!!
Welcome to FR, if you seek friendship feel free to add me, I'm friendly!
@DargonsSecret
NYELLO!!
Welcome to FR, if you seek friendship feel free to add me, I'm friendly!
@Ciwwus WILL DO!!!! Sent and added!!!! :p
@Ciwwus WILL DO!!!! Sent and added!!!! :p
Welcome to FR! If you're looking for friends do not hesitate to add me. [emoji=coatl happy]
Welcome to FR! If you're looking for friends do not hesitate to add me.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
1 2