Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bought a dragon with gems bug.
So i bought a dragon with gems and i had no room in my lair so i made room and re bought it. However it used up the gems for the first purchase(That failed cause no room) and the second one. I cannot remember the gem amount i bought the dragon for i think it was 200~400 if i would like the gems back if possible.
So i bought a dragon with gems and i had no room in my lair so i made room and re bought it. However it used up the gems for the first purchase(That failed cause no room) and the second one. I cannot remember the gem amount i bought the dragon for i think it was 200~400 if i would like the gems back if possible.
@CreamyPasta
You can check your auction history for the number of gems.
However, I'd suggest you send in a Contact Us - this is definitely a staff issue rather than something people on the forums can help with!

(I gotta say, I've never heard of this happening before, but staff should be able to see any transactions/changes in your account, I would have thought!)
@CreamyPasta
You can check your auction history for the number of gems.
However, I'd suggest you send in a Contact Us - this is definitely a staff issue rather than something people on the forums can help with!

(I gotta say, I've never heard of this happening before, but staff should be able to see any transactions/changes in your account, I would have thought!)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Alright thank you i will do that!
Alright thank you i will do that!