Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Sites Like This?
any sites like this I really like the whole customization and species for sites like this

sites I've tried/like are listed below vv
-Wajas
-Lioden(and Wolvden which I'm excited about)
-Chicken Smoothie
-Neopets
-Gryffs
-Mweor

those are the sites I've tried (trust me theres a lot more.)

any sites like this I really like the whole customization and species for sites like this

sites I've tried/like are listed below vv
-Wajas
-Lioden(and Wolvden which I'm excited about)
-Chicken Smoothie
-Neopets
-Gryffs
-Mweor

those are the sites I've tried (trust me theres a lot more.)

I play subeta, you can have custom pet like custom skins on here.
Clan heart was fun when it first opened but it seems rather dead now. Its got a very clan and community focus to it.
mycenacave is very pretty and is customization and roleplay focused. But tbh there isnt MUCH to do on the site.... but very pretty art.
TatteredWeave gets a lot of hype and is rather nice looking (though i dont care for the avatars)
sylestia has a lot going on, exploring, breeding, and looks rather in depth. The art especially for the avatars is not my fave. And ive been meaning to try the game out more to see if i can get past the art since t seems like there is so much content to it.
eliyo is really new, looks good so far! I think there is breeding and looks like some genetics and things. Rather pretty and very new still.
I play subeta, you can have custom pet like custom skins on here.
Clan heart was fun when it first opened but it seems rather dead now. Its got a very clan and community focus to it.
mycenacave is very pretty and is customization and roleplay focused. But tbh there isnt MUCH to do on the site.... but very pretty art.
TatteredWeave gets a lot of hype and is rather nice looking (though i dont care for the avatars)
sylestia has a lot going on, exploring, breeding, and looks rather in depth. The art especially for the avatars is not my fave. And ive been meaning to try the game out more to see if i can get past the art since t seems like there is so much content to it.
eliyo is really new, looks good so far! I think there is breeding and looks like some genetics and things. Rather pretty and very new still.
CioCFC3.pnggTTW2gA.pngfzM10XR.pngJvUa9ma.png KsM0wY2.png
mX6TeTF.png

What's up with those sites and not letting me look around them at all without creating an account? It's kind of a turn off when I can't even get a good look a how your site works without registering first.
What's up with those sites and not letting me look around them at all without creating an account? It's kind of a turn off when I can't even get a good look a how your site works without registering first.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
There's a site called felisfire where you breed alien cats, some of em being winged, some bein straight up manticorns and the sort. I don't dig the art anymore, but it might be worth checking out?
There's a site called felisfire where you breed alien cats, some of em being winged, some bein straight up manticorns and the sort. I don't dig the art anymore, but it might be worth checking out?
wow clan heart is still going?? @WhiteSage I thought that died a year+ ago hrm

Kalerrden is currently an in-dev pet site about dinosaurs in space! I have a discord, linked in my sig if you're interested in watching the development. Hoping to have an alpha build by the end of the year! c:
wow clan heart is still going?? @WhiteSage I thought that died a year+ ago hrm

Kalerrden is currently an in-dev pet site about dinosaurs in space! I have a discord, linked in my sig if you're interested in watching the development. Hoping to have an alpha build by the end of the year! c:
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
sylestia and khimeros
sylestia and khimeros