Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hey everyone! I'm Halcyonesque, but you can call me Halcyon. I've been here a couple days now, still a bit confused but we're getting there! I hope to be pretty active here c:

I love pretty much anything Nintendo (especially Zelda and Pokemon) and my favorite color is blue :D
Hey everyone! I'm Halcyonesque, but you can call me Halcyon. I've been here a couple days now, still a bit confused but we're getting there! I hope to be pretty active here c:

I love pretty much anything Nintendo (especially Zelda and Pokemon) and my favorite color is blue :D
@Halcyonesque hello, and welcome to FR! i'm so glad you chose the nature flight (aka, the correct flight [emoji=guardian winking]). if you have any questions, or want any help (or anything like an extra dragon, some food, battle items, etc) feel free to ask me! i also love nintendo! i'm currently playing through a new town of Animal Crossing, waiting for the new one to come out on the switch. i'm so excited for the new pokemon games, too! which starter do you like best? Scorbunny, Sobble, or Grookey?
@Halcyonesque

hello, and welcome to FR! i'm so glad you chose the nature flight (aka, the correct flight ). if you have any questions, or want any help (or anything like an extra dragon, some food, battle items, etc) feel free to ask me!

i also love nintendo! i'm currently playing through a new town of Animal Crossing, waiting for the new one to come out on the switch. i'm so excited for the new pokemon games, too! which starter do you like best? Scorbunny, Sobble, or Grookey?
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_