Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ALL the eggs!
I've been lowkey sick for several months, so I've been in a bit of a hiatus, but I still feed my dergs and do all that sort of stuff, and somehow I've managed to collect one of every egg (plus a noct egg and an extra arcane egg).

I sort of want to do something fun with the hatching, like a scrying thing, but I don't think I have anything else that anyone would be particularly interested in for a contest, at least not at that scale? I have a few elims and some extra event chests, but that's about it. (I have ridiculous rng luck tbh, for how little I play).

I am hoarding halos from the fests...maybe I should wait and give out halo sets as prizes once we've finished the set?

What do you guys think?
I've been lowkey sick for several months, so I've been in a bit of a hiatus, but I still feed my dergs and do all that sort of stuff, and somehow I've managed to collect one of every egg (plus a noct egg and an extra arcane egg).

I sort of want to do something fun with the hatching, like a scrying thing, but I don't think I have anything else that anyone would be particularly interested in for a contest, at least not at that scale? I have a few elims and some extra event chests, but that's about it. (I have ridiculous rng luck tbh, for how little I play).

I am hoarding halos from the fests...maybe I should wait and give out halo sets as prizes once we've finished the set?

What do you guys think?
I think elims and halo sets would draw a lot of interest just because of how expensive they are. The light halos might climb to 300g+ on the AH by the time the halo set is complete.

What kind of contest are you thinking? Is it just scrying?
I think elims and halo sets would draw a lot of interest just because of how expensive they are. The light halos might climb to 300g+ on the AH by the time the halo set is complete.

What kind of contest are you thinking? Is it just scrying?
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

I'd be interested!

You should totally not give me all ur Luminous halos, I am in dire need of a few
I'd be interested!

You should totally not give me all ur Luminous halos, I am in dire need of a few
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
I hope you're better :/
I hope you're better :/
@Luhnia

I was thinking maybe having a comp for the scry from each flight, and the winner for the flight gets that flight's halo? and then a few of the best overall get a full set of halos, an elim, or python/morph? Maybe also I can give away that extra arcane egg, lol.

@Luhnia

I was thinking maybe having a comp for the scry from each flight, and the winner for the flight gets that flight's halo? and then a few of the best overall get a full set of halos, an elim, or python/morph? Maybe also I can give away that extra arcane egg, lol.

At this point I think.... "One of every egg? save and trade them for those sweet Hibernal den spots", but that's just me, lol
At this point I think.... "One of every egg? save and trade them for those sweet Hibernal den spots", but that's just me, lol
fKhgJHI.jpg
That’ll be fun. I hope you get better, or are you better?

You’ll get a lot of light entries and very few plague ones though, so...
That’ll be fun. I hope you get better, or are you better?

You’ll get a lot of light entries and very few plague ones though, so...
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
woahhhhhhhhhh, that sounds pretty cool! both the scrying and the prizes :)
woahhhhhhhhhh, that sounds pretty cool! both the scrying and the prizes :)

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Please ping me if you decide to do this!

I’m very interested. give me gen1s and eggos
Please ping me if you decide to do this!

I’m very interested. give me gen1s and eggos
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
@OnlyPandora Aaaahhh I came back to rectify my statement about the luminous halos going to 300g+. I just checked the AH and they're 480g/440kt now?? What a jump [emoji=coatl scared]
@OnlyPandora

Aaaahhh I came back to rectify my statement about the luminous halos going to 300g+. I just checked the AH and they're 480g/440kt now?? What a jump
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1