Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Multiplayer addition
This has been on my mind for a long while, the Coliseum is awesome for you to level up your dragons but it's quite lonely. It would be nice for you to have multiplayer where 2 or even 3 players can join the game and put in their strongest monster and work together against enemies. Also, it would be nice for sound effects too, like sound effects when the dragons scratch, meditate, attack, and of course music for each biome stage. Just a thought that I know will take alot from the team but something that would be a total upgrade for Flight Rising in general
This has been on my mind for a long while, the Coliseum is awesome for you to level up your dragons but it's quite lonely. It would be nice for you to have multiplayer where 2 or even 3 players can join the game and put in their strongest monster and work together against enemies. Also, it would be nice for sound effects too, like sound effects when the dragons scratch, meditate, attack, and of course music for each biome stage. Just a thought that I know will take alot from the team but something that would be a total upgrade for Flight Rising in general
I AM the Cure
When multiplayer will be back, it will be PvP, not collab [quote]Also, it would be nice for sound effects too, like sound effects when the dragons scratch, meditate, attack, and of course music for each biome stage.[/quote] That's a lot of work for something that will be turned off by the majority of the userbase, because of lag, or personal preference
When multiplayer will be back, it will be PvP, not collab
Quote:
Also, it would be nice for sound effects too, like sound effects when the dragons scratch, meditate, attack, and of course music for each biome stage.

That's a lot of work for something that will be turned off by the majority of the userbase, because of lag, or personal preference
ok to be honest.... collab pvp sounds fun
Truthfully, I think collab PVP or PVM would be a bit much for a site like FR to have. Single PvP tends to be laggy enough (and hard enough to find players actually using it on most sites I have been on that have a version of it), that I shudder to think of how laggy Multiplayer PvP or PvM (not just player against player but player(s) against player(s)) would be.

I have played games with multiplayer PvP (they weren't sites like FR, but games where multiplayer PvP or single player PvP were the majority of the game) and sometimes the battles could be absolute nightmares to get through with players disconnecting and reconnecting or just general lag happening.

As for sound effects, absolute no support. I am glad that FR chose to not use sound effects or music in their coliseum ,because it would be repetitive (most battles tend to last less than a minute, even for me, which means that all sound effects/music would most likely seem like it is on a repeating minute sound byte), cause a lot of lag, eat up data allowance, even for players who mute it, and I have a horrible track record of games deciding to unmute their sound effects on me...
Truthfully, I think collab PVP or PVM would be a bit much for a site like FR to have. Single PvP tends to be laggy enough (and hard enough to find players actually using it on most sites I have been on that have a version of it), that I shudder to think of how laggy Multiplayer PvP or PvM (not just player against player but player(s) against player(s)) would be.

I have played games with multiplayer PvP (they weren't sites like FR, but games where multiplayer PvP or single player PvP were the majority of the game) and sometimes the battles could be absolute nightmares to get through with players disconnecting and reconnecting or just general lag happening.

As for sound effects, absolute no support. I am glad that FR chose to not use sound effects or music in their coliseum ,because it would be repetitive (most battles tend to last less than a minute, even for me, which means that all sound effects/music would most likely seem like it is on a repeating minute sound byte), cause a lot of lag, eat up data allowance, even for players who mute it, and I have a horrible track record of games deciding to unmute their sound effects on me...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="chespin" date="2019-02-11 18:18:02" ] ok to be honest.... collab pvp sounds fun [/quote] Venues aren't really calculated to account for collab - they'd have to seriously buff the enemies' stats for that to work :)
chespin wrote on 2019-02-11 18:18:02:
Venues aren't really calculated to account for collab - they'd have to seriously buff the enemies' stats for that to work :)
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-02-12 11:10:46" ] [quote name="chespin" date="2019-02-11 18:18:02" ] ok to be honest.... collab pvp sounds fun [/quote] Venues aren't really calculated to account for collab - they'd have to seriously buff the enemies' stats for that to work :) [/quote] i think it would depend on how turns work! i was thinking with pvp one person would choose 1 dragon and the other one chose 2 or each person chooses 2 rather than two teamms of three
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-02-12 11:10:46:
chespin wrote on 2019-02-11 18:18:02:
Venues aren't really calculated to account for collab - they'd have to seriously buff the enemies' stats for that to work :)

i think it would depend on how turns work! i was thinking with pvp one person would choose 1 dragon and the other one chose 2 or each person chooses 2 rather than two teamms of three