Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey Genes
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bee899d9b613e46cb5522bd257ccd658/tumblr_pmoia1Wyjj1xr59eho1_1280.png[/img] so I noticed that roundsey seems to be the first dragon in the trading post that isn't basic/basic/basic and got curious and then i messed around in the scrying workshop and made this and these seem to be roundsey's genes and colors the best I can match them someone else probably did this already but i had fun figuring it out
tumblr_pmoia1Wyjj1xr59eho1_1280.png

so
I noticed that roundsey seems to be the first dragon in the trading post that isn't basic/basic/basic and got curious
and then i messed around in the scrying workshop and made this and these seem to be roundsey's genes and colors the best I can match them

someone else probably did this already but i had fun figuring it out
For a moment I thought this would be a 'what if there's a gene you can only win at Roundsey'

But yeah, this looks fitting!
For a moment I thought this would be a 'what if there's a gene you can only win at Roundsey'

But yeah, this looks fitting!
qR6otwA.png
One thing wrong: She has Arcane Rare eyes
One thing wrong: She has Arcane Rare eyes
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="Shougoney" date="2019-02-09 14:07:17" ] For a moment I thought this would be a 'what if there's a gene you can only win at Roundsey' [/quote] I was terrified for a minute because I thought the same thing. But honestly, I'm not surprised, the reason why it's so hard to win Roundsey is because she takes half the stock for herself >-<
Shougoney wrote on 2019-02-09 14:07:17:
I was terrified for a minute because I thought the same thing. But honestly, I'm not surprised, the reason why it's so hard to win Roundsey is because she takes half the stock for herself >-<
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
gene-ius
gene-ius
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
One of the mods--I forget who--has a mock-up Roundsey dragon named Bubbles.
One of the mods--I forget who--has a mock-up Roundsey dragon named Bubbles.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Pretty sure Roundsey has glimmer not underbelly, her horns are pearl colored.
Pretty sure Roundsey has glimmer not underbelly, her horns are pearl colored.
I remember this when RRR first came out
I remember this when RRR first came out
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png