Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Meme?
I was looking through my achievements earlier and I came across something that puzzled me. How do you get the "You're the best around achievement"? Am I stupid, or is it just a meme?
I was looking through my achievements earlier and I came across something that puzzled me. How do you get the "You're the best around achievement"? Am I stupid, or is it just a meme?
@RandomFandomsYT it's a special achievement. it's staff-awarded, typically given to people that have done something substantial for the site (ex. reporting a serious bug). only one person can have it at a time, and if i recall correctly, it doesn't stick around very long even if you do get it.

to my knowledge though, staff haven't passed it out in years, and it's likely that they'll refrain from doing so until the Achievement system has been recoded (or they'll remove it as a visible achievement and just leave it as a legacy thing for site history, we don't know yet).
@RandomFandomsYT it's a special achievement. it's staff-awarded, typically given to people that have done something substantial for the site (ex. reporting a serious bug). only one person can have it at a time, and if i recall correctly, it doesn't stick around very long even if you do get it.

to my knowledge though, staff haven't passed it out in years, and it's likely that they'll refrain from doing so until the Achievement system has been recoded (or they'll remove it as a visible achievement and just leave it as a legacy thing for site history, we don't know yet).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@RandomFandomsYT

Why would it be a meme?

Only one person can hold it at time, it's awarded by admins for doing something great for the community

(edit: ninjad! Thank you After for wording things better)
@RandomFandomsYT

Why would it be a meme?

Only one person can hold it at time, it's awarded by admins for doing something great for the community

(edit: ninjad! Thank you After for wording things better)
hWsjkHE.png
Thank you two so much! I really appreciate the help
Thank you two so much! I really appreciate the help