Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Help?
I don't know if this is a bug or some sort of glitch, but I really want to know what is happening. For some reason in the last couple of days whenever I sold something in the auction house and I collected the profits, it didn't give me any treasure. I hope it's able to be fixed, because it's a real problem. :(
I don't know if this is a bug or some sort of glitch, but I really want to know what is happening. For some reason in the last couple of days whenever I sold something in the auction house and I collected the profits, it didn't give me any treasure. I hope it's able to be fixed, because it's a real problem. :(
[Timezone: FR +2]
@DarkCynder

Have you cleared your cache and cookies, logged out and logged back in, or tried viewing it on a different browser? Are you sure you actually sold the items or dragons?
@DarkCynder

Have you cleared your cache and cookies, logged out and logged back in, or tried viewing it on a different browser? Are you sure you actually sold the items or dragons?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I just sold a few hatchlings and it gave me the treasure so I guess whatever was going on has stopped thankfully. Although it sucks that I didn't get the treasure for the other hatchlings I sold. :/
@SeaCrest

I just sold a few hatchlings and it gave me the treasure so I guess whatever was going on has stopped thankfully. Although it sucks that I didn't get the treasure for the other hatchlings I sold. :/
[Timezone: FR +2]