Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Giving away my dragons
1 2
Looking to give away all my dragons and any other stuff I own. First come first serve, just message me with which one you want. One per person.
Looking to give away all my dragons and any other stuff I own. First come first serve, just message me with which one you want. One per person.
@AutumnLeaves Sad to hear you are leaving:( I wish you happiness on your future endeavors. Unfortunately, I don't have any room for dragons, but my hoard has plenty of room:)

I don't what you have or not have. So, I have listed everything I am interested in.

Any...
Apparel: festival, MP, Joxar's recolors, or other apparel
Familiars: Festival, MP, Balwin, Bosses, Joxar's recolors, or other familiars
Baldwin mats like ooze, sludge, slime, etc...
Battle items like Hastes, Rallies, Ambushes, Beserkers, Eliminates, Tincture of Dissolution
Any Chests, eggs, prismatic token
Festival currency,
Gems/treasure
would be greatly appreciated:)

If I can only have one thing, then I'd like to snag the Accent: Frozen Glass Glow M Coat.

Thanks so much for giving the FR community this opportunity:D
@AutumnLeaves Sad to hear you are leaving:( I wish you happiness on your future endeavors. Unfortunately, I don't have any room for dragons, but my hoard has plenty of room:)

I don't what you have or not have. So, I have listed everything I am interested in.

Any...
Apparel: festival, MP, Joxar's recolors, or other apparel
Familiars: Festival, MP, Balwin, Bosses, Joxar's recolors, or other familiars
Baldwin mats like ooze, sludge, slime, etc...
Battle items like Hastes, Rallies, Ambushes, Beserkers, Eliminates, Tincture of Dissolution
Any Chests, eggs, prismatic token
Festival currency,
Gems/treasure
would be greatly appreciated:)

If I can only have one thing, then I'd like to snag the Accent: Frozen Glass Glow M Coat.

Thanks so much for giving the FR community this opportunity:D
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AutumnLeaves I would be happy to take any festival currency or skins/accents
@AutumnLeaves I would be happy to take any festival currency or skins/accents
XdKddgH.pngoEdLvmE.pngpAhQwGC.png
@AutumnLeaves

How much are you asking for Nathan?
@AutumnLeaves

How much are you asking for Nathan?
TtDzTWB.png
@AutumnLeaves Is there a list of available items anywhere? I'm interested, but I don't know what you have or what your asking price is :v
@AutumnLeaves Is there a list of available items anywhere? I'm interested, but I don't know what you have or what your asking price is :v
pendar-banner.png
Ooooh Skystrike is gorgeous! Do you have any fest fams/apparel left over? Gems too, if its not too much. I'm sorry to see you leave though, good luck in where your ath leads!
@AutumnLeaves
Ooooh Skystrike is gorgeous! Do you have any fest fams/apparel left over? Gems too, if its not too much. I'm sorry to see you leave though, good luck in where your ath leads!
@AutumnLeaves
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
@AutumnLeaves I would LOVE to have Nathan or Folipyr! I would pay around 10000 for him if thats enough.
@AutumnLeaves I would LOVE to have Nathan or Folipyr! I would pay around 10000 for him if thats enough.
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
@AutumnLeaves

Any holiday sprites from 2013 is my first choice... if you don't have any of those... Perhaps Struve #6724560, or any other sweet 2013 or 2014 holiday stuff available...

Most importantly, thank you for your generosity.
@AutumnLeaves

Any holiday sprites from 2013 is my first choice... if you don't have any of those... Perhaps Struve #6724560, or any other sweet 2013 or 2014 holiday stuff available...

Most importantly, thank you for your generosity.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@autumnleaves can i have the stained glass skin on the male coatl ? also like anyone else, any holiday sprites or festival items <3
@autumnleaves can i have the stained glass skin on the male coatl ? also like anyone else, any holiday sprites or festival items <3
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@AutumnLeaves

I would like to rehome Rawberry
@AutumnLeaves

I would like to rehome Rawberry
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
1 2