Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DISCORD RP SERVER
Hello! Thought I would share my new RP server with you all if you are interested in joining a group of people who love RP and Dragons. We are just coming out of our first week open to the public :)

(Sorry if this is against the rules, I didnt see it anywhere on the roleplay forum? Or am I blind?)

The Realm of Draconis is a newly formed dragon-themed RP server looking for new members and potential staff. Age 16+ only. We are a server dedicated to providing a welcoming and fun roleplay environment for those who love dragons and the mortals who inhabit the world with them. We've got hunters and tamers as well as ranks for you to grow into while playing. Dragons have a rich history and hail from the elements said to have shaped the world itself. Specialized regions each with their own kingdoms, unique history, npc creatures, and cultural views on dragons with an open-world concept. We have channels for the main roleplay as well as those for players who want to start their own story lines separate from the main lore. All experience levels welcome! Feel free to stop in, check us out, ask questions and have a chat with us!

https://discord.gg/4kBhHSh
Hello! Thought I would share my new RP server with you all if you are interested in joining a group of people who love RP and Dragons. We are just coming out of our first week open to the public :)

(Sorry if this is against the rules, I didnt see it anywhere on the roleplay forum? Or am I blind?)

The Realm of Draconis is a newly formed dragon-themed RP server looking for new members and potential staff. Age 16+ only. We are a server dedicated to providing a welcoming and fun roleplay environment for those who love dragons and the mortals who inhabit the world with them. We've got hunters and tamers as well as ranks for you to grow into while playing. Dragons have a rich history and hail from the elements said to have shaped the world itself. Specialized regions each with their own kingdoms, unique history, npc creatures, and cultural views on dragons with an open-world concept. We have channels for the main roleplay as well as those for players who want to start their own story lines separate from the main lore. All experience levels welcome! Feel free to stop in, check us out, ask questions and have a chat with us!

https://discord.gg/4kBhHSh
25kraja.png -MiniClaw done by NekoMimi101
Bump
Bump
Bumporoni
Bumporoni
bunp
bunp
boomp
boomp