Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel good vibes <3
You can't be sad forever, you'll always get better! Self care is important too, remember not to bottle up and have good vibes! Listen to good music, draw, make aesthetic boards! I feel like this is important people who aren't feeling great. Try to at least have a good month <3
You can't be sad forever, you'll always get better! Self care is important too, remember not to bottle up and have good vibes! Listen to good music, draw, make aesthetic boards! I feel like this is important people who aren't feeling great. Try to at least have a good month <3
Make sure you can keep yourself happy before you try and make others happy. A weaker stem is more likely to fall over than a strong one!
Make sure you can keep yourself happy before you try and make others happy. A weaker stem is more likely to fall over than a strong one!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
remember that youre loved. someone out there cares and would be devastated about you feeling so awful. and i know i probably dont know you well but i care about you and im here if you need to talk, feel free to pm me!
remember that youre loved. someone out there cares and would be devastated about you feeling so awful. and i know i probably dont know you well but i care about you and im here if you need to talk, feel free to pm me!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif