Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Retired Stuff [W] Furvilla Villagers
Heyo! I'm quitting Flightrising, am becoming active on a site called Furvilla. I have a bunch of retired stuff I'd like to trade for Furvilla Villagers with Low digit IDs. I'm mostly seeking 4 digit Villagers. Not 5 or higher. 4 digit villagers on Furvilla are valued around 1000 to 1500 gems right now. If there's anyone who happens to have a old account on Furvilla and they want to give up there 4 digit ID Villagers, I'd be more than happy to trade some retired items of equal value in return! Here's what I have:: [item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Solar Blades][item=Leafy Gladeboughs]x3[item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Seashell Mantle][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Will o' the Ember] [item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Warmwater Wanderers]x2[item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]x4[item=Vial of Scattersight] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Gloomwillow Guide]x2 Familliars:: [item=sunbeam ursa]x4[item=Livewire Grizzly]x2[item=Magma Embear]x3[item=hibernal starbear] [item=graveyard guardian][item=cragbacked bouldursa]x4[item=polarfreeze defender][item=murktooth bramblekeep] [item=Loga][item=Sunbeam Soldier][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Molten Marauder] [item=Stardust Scholar][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Granite Guardian][item=Cragward Custodian] [item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Sapling Speaker] Adding more as I find them in my hoard, feel free to post here or message me privately with an offer and what you're interested in.
Heyo! I'm quitting Flightrising, am becoming active on a site called Furvilla.

I have a bunch of retired stuff I'd like to trade for Furvilla Villagers with Low digit IDs. I'm mostly seeking 4 digit Villagers. Not 5 or higher. 4 digit villagers on Furvilla are valued around 1000 to 1500 gems right now.

If there's anyone who happens to have a old account on Furvilla and they want to give up there 4 digit ID Villagers, I'd be more than happy to trade some retired items of equal value in return!

Here's what I have::

Skeletal Chimes Solar Blades Leafy Gladeboughs x3 Naturalist Adornments
Seashell Mantle Moonglow Thorns Chillspike Collar Will o' the Ember
Gustborne Balloon Warmwater Wanderers x2 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x4 Vial of Scattersight
Cosmologist Fieldtools Gloomwillow Guide x2

Familliars::
Sunbeam Ursa x4 Livewire Grizzly x2 Magma Embear x3 Hibernal Starbear
Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa x4 Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep

Loga Sunbeam Soldier Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder
Stardust Scholar Deadland Disciple Granite Guardian Cragward Custodian
Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Sapling Speaker

Adding more as I find them in my hoard, feel free to post here or message me privately with an offer and what you're interested in.
bump :)
bump :)