Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Messaging for dragons?
Not something really complex, just maybe a sort of "post a message for this dragon" idea on dragons' profiles, so you can let people know if you think their dragons are super cool or whatever. I don't know. Probably a dumb idea.......
Not something really complex, just maybe a sort of "post a message for this dragon" idea on dragons' profiles, so you can let people know if you think their dragons are super cool or whatever. I don't know. Probably a dumb idea.......
Artist, Art Historian, and Professional Nerd
I sell art!
DeviantArt | Blog | Ko-Fi
You can message the person, or leave them on their profile. It's not like we don't have ways to communicate between each other
You can message the person, or leave them on their profile. It's not like we don't have ways to communicate between each other
You can leave comments on the profiles, it's pretty common to see those messages there!

On comment boxes for each dragon, I'd probably say no - I think it's a bit too specific. However, since the lair tabs are coming and people are sharing how they will sort "their G1s here, fandragons here, projects there..." and so on, I think that profile boxes for each tab would be nice to have (with an ability to disable them for the specific tabs).
You can leave comments on the profiles, it's pretty common to see those messages there!

On comment boxes for each dragon, I'd probably say no - I think it's a bit too specific. However, since the lair tabs are coming and people are sharing how they will sort "their G1s here, fandragons here, projects there..." and so on, I think that profile boxes for each tab would be nice to have (with an ability to disable them for the specific tabs).
JQQ3Fjt.png
I would be willing to go with RedWillia's idea of message boxes for each tab, but not each individual dragon.

That would mean 200 extra places to moderate for both the moderators as well as the individual users. On Facebook, I had a person I friended for a game go through and like and comment on each individual picture I had. I can see that happening here, with new players going through and commenting on each individual dragon, one or two word comments. I think it would be more hassle than it would be worth.
I would be willing to go with RedWillia's idea of message boxes for each tab, but not each individual dragon.

That would mean 200 extra places to moderate for both the moderators as well as the individual users. On Facebook, I had a person I friended for a game go through and like and comment on each individual picture I had. I can see that happening here, with new players going through and commenting on each individual dragon, one or two word comments. I think it would be more hassle than it would be worth.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png