Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Christmas Your Character Here!! OPEN!!
??????????  ?????????? ??????? ???? ? [center][font=georgia][size=7]BECDERP’S CHRISTMAS YCH[/size] [font=georgia][size=5]OPEN | [s]closed[/s] ----- [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/becderp/1544920478/1544920478.becderp_faych.png[/img] [font=georgia][size=5]Hello everyone! Happy Holidays![/size] This is my first time posting up a Your Character Here / YCH on to Flight Rising, since I normally post them on [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/becderp/]FurAffinity[/url], but I thought to open these up to the lovely people here on Flight Rising! ----- [center][font=georgia][size=7]PRICES[/size] For this YCH, I will accept IRL money/Treasure/Gems. Base price for Treasure and Gems is: 150,000T or 150 gems Base price for IRL: £10-£15 ----- [font=georgia][size=5]YCH RULES:[/size] [LIST=1] [*]ANY SPECIES BARE HUMANS. I’m speaking dogs, cats, dragons, ect! [*]Any gender of character! [*] I will only draw one or two characters depending on piece you have chosen! I will not add more! [*]You can order up to [b]2 YCHS at one time[/b] [*][b]No Skins or Apparel.[/b] [*]Payment [b]BEFORE[/b] before I start work on the YCH! [*]Payment must be sent within 48 hours after claiming a YCH slot! [*][b]No claiming the art as your own. [/b]This means no removing my watermark/User ID from the YCH! [*]Please put a link back to my page or this forum when using the art. [*][b]Do not use the adoptable unless you ordered it or own the dragon it is for.[/b] [/LIST] Solo piece: - Any colour for santa hat! Couple Piece - Any one-two colour/s on scarf I can change colour of ribbion and decorations The finish piece will be simply shaded, and have a simple background! ---------- [center][font=georgia][size=7]FINISHED EXAMPLE[/size] [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/becderp/1544973771/1544973771.becderp_christmasych.png[/img]
?????????? 
??????????
???????
????
?
BECDERP’S CHRISTMAS YCH

OPEN | closed

1544920478.becderp_faych.png

Hello everyone! Happy Holidays!

This is my first time posting up a Your Character Here / YCH on to Flight Rising, since I normally post them on FurAffinity, but I thought to open these up to the lovely people here on Flight Rising!

PRICES

For this YCH, I will accept IRL money/Treasure/Gems.
Base price for Treasure and Gems is: 150,000T or 150 gems
Base price for IRL: £10-£15

YCH RULES:
  1. ANY SPECIES BARE HUMANS. I’m speaking dogs, cats, dragons, ect!
  2. Any gender of character!
  3. I will only draw one or two characters depending on piece you have chosen! I will not add more!
  4. You can order up to 2 YCHS at one time
  5. No Skins or Apparel.
  6. Payment BEFORE before I start work on the YCH!
  7. Payment must be sent within 48 hours after claiming a YCH slot!
  8. No claiming the art as your own. This means no removing my watermark/User ID from the YCH!
  9. Please put a link back to my page or this forum when using the art.
  10. Do not use the adoptable unless you ordered it or own the dragon it is for.

Solo piece: - Any colour for santa hat!
Couple Piece - Any one-two colour/s on scarf
I can change colour of ribbion and decorations

The finish piece will be simply shaded, and have a simple background!

FINISHED EXAMPLE

1544973771.becderp_christmasych.png
tumblr_inline_p3wmaleA4R1tc3swm_540.png flag_demisexual_by_shyads-dcdqvgg.png tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png

BecDerp #355317
He / They
+8 FR Time
Autistic / Dyslexic

TjcrwIq.png