Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unique dragon ID numbers ?
Are people looking for strange/unique/odd/uncommon ID numbered dragons ? And if so, where do I look for those people at ?
Are people looking for strange/unique/odd/uncommon ID numbered dragons ? And if so, where do I look for those people at ?
@BlvckQat

All dragon numbers are unique and the last "special" number association and ping list died from lack of interest in 2016.

I suggest making an advertising thread in Find a Dragon or checking Find a Dragon to see if someone is looking for what you have.

Good luck!
@BlvckQat

All dragon numbers are unique and the last "special" number association and ping list died from lack of interest in 2016.

I suggest making an advertising thread in Find a Dragon or checking Find a Dragon to see if someone is looking for what you have.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@BlvckQat @Nightwind

Special ID Registry Project [SIDREP]
@BlvckQat @Nightwind

Special ID Registry Project [SIDREP]
@Dagomor

Thanks for the update! I'm impressed someone started this up again. The last couple of times I checked nobody was terribly intererested (Zygon and amberclawed) who both apparently joined once it started up.
@Dagomor

Thanks for the update! I'm impressed someone started this up again. The last couple of times I checked nobody was terribly intererested (Zygon and amberclawed) who both apparently joined once it started up.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Dagomor
@Nightwind
Thank you both very much !
@Dagomor
@Nightwind
Thank you both very much !