Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Item Errors
I don't know if anyone's posted about this yet, but I have a bug to report. As soon as I hovered over the items on the Thunderhead Savanna announcement, they separated themselves onto different lines? I had to zoom out a lot to get this photo [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/57e8/f/2018/320/4/9/screen_shot_2018_11_16_at_9_05_56_am_by_interstellarazurite-dcs4ek1.png[/img] I closed the tab and went back to it and it does the same thing. It also does not happen in dragon's profiles Edit: my browser is safari! I cleared my cache and it still does it, and google chrome doesn't do this
I don't know if anyone's posted about this yet, but I have a bug to report. As soon as I hovered over the items on the Thunderhead Savanna announcement, they separated themselves onto different lines? I had to zoom out a lot to get this photo
screen_shot_2018_11_16_at_9_05_56_am_by_interstellarazurite-dcs4ek1.png
I closed the tab and went back to it and it does the same thing. It also does not happen in dragon's profiles
Edit: my browser is safari! I cleared my cache and it still does it, and google chrome doesn't do this