Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Friend's account error [resolved]
A friend of mine has been trying to join since last night. She sent an email to the admin after her confirmation email and code went through but the site told her that user didn't exist when she tried to log in. The admin told her to try again so she did and the same thing happened. She got her email, she confirmed it, went to sign in, was told user didn't exist. She tried two different names just in case, Embry and Kiaci. Today when I logged on, I get a message saying that my friend referred me, for both of her accounts. Tried to search them and they don't exist.

This has to be some kind of bug right?
A friend of mine has been trying to join since last night. She sent an email to the admin after her confirmation email and code went through but the site told her that user didn't exist when she tried to log in. The admin told her to try again so she did and the same thing happened. She got her email, she confirmed it, went to sign in, was told user didn't exist. She tried two different names just in case, Embry and Kiaci. Today when I logged on, I get a message saying that my friend referred me, for both of her accounts. Tried to search them and they don't exist.

This has to be some kind of bug right?
The same thing happened to me, but it let me log in after a bit. Curious.
The same thing happened to me, but it let me log in after a bit. Curious.
Yeah it still won't let her log in at all. She's contacted the admins too, but I figured that I'd post here, in case anyone else is getting the same issue with a friend of theirs. The sad part is that she really would like to play and just can't log in. She also doesn't want to try making another account or something like that because of the one account per user rule. Perhaps the staff would be able to set her up an account with a temporary password or something? It's a very odd problem, especially since I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem except for you and yours sorted itself out. Hmm =/
Yeah it still won't let her log in at all. She's contacted the admins too, but I figured that I'd post here, in case anyone else is getting the same issue with a friend of theirs. The sad part is that she really would like to play and just can't log in. She also doesn't want to try making another account or something like that because of the one account per user rule. Perhaps the staff would be able to set her up an account with a temporary password or something? It's a very odd problem, especially since I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem except for you and yours sorted itself out. Hmm =/
@Lefitte, can you PM Thrage with the email that your friend used to register with? Neither Embry nor Kiaci are currently listed as users.
@Lefitte, can you PM Thrage with the email that your friend used to register with? Neither Embry nor Kiaci are currently listed as users.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif