Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cool Guys Looking to Party [OPEN RP]
1 2
Name: Reddit
Face: Hansome and buff. Very strong
Claws: Real sharp

He is a snow-white, pearly dragon with beautiful, deep amber eyes. He has a wingspan of about 10 ft (3.04 m), and stocky build. He's short for his age (often gets called a manlet by his straight, guy dragon peers), but has a lot a power in his somewhat under average stature. He is a strong, silent type, with a gentle heart who cares for all the ladies (and his bros, but doesn't want to appear gay). He loves to party and has a big heart, and an even bigger... brain. He would lay down his life for anyone he cares for deeply! ... Unless if a new season of Rick and Morty was on... then they'd have to wait. ;)

Begin RP when y'all are ready.
Name: Reddit
Face: Hansome and buff. Very strong
Claws: Real sharp

He is a snow-white, pearly dragon with beautiful, deep amber eyes. He has a wingspan of about 10 ft (3.04 m), and stocky build. He's short for his age (often gets called a manlet by his straight, guy dragon peers), but has a lot a power in his somewhat under average stature. He is a strong, silent type, with a gentle heart who cares for all the ladies (and his bros, but doesn't want to appear gay). He loves to party and has a big heart, and an even bigger... brain. He would lay down his life for anyone he cares for deeply! ... Unless if a new season of Rick and Morty was on... then they'd have to wait. ;)

Begin RP when y'all are ready.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
@pikafartsophie

Name: Timentia
Face: Mean
Claws: Big pointy dudes

Timentia is a relatively young dragon. She was born not long ago, but doesn't consider herself naive and unwise like her young dragon peers. She knows true entertainment is in Rick and Morty, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and BBC Sherlock. She had posters of all the shows on her walls. She especially loves the super hot Dean Winchester. She calls him Big Sexeh XD. Timentia sees Reddit walk by her one day while she was running home to see the new episode of Supernatural. She noticed his big fedora and little less than average build. She quickly yelled, "MANLET!" and then began to run again to get home to see her Winchester boys on TV once more.
@pikafartsophie

Name: Timentia
Face: Mean
Claws: Big pointy dudes

Timentia is a relatively young dragon. She was born not long ago, but doesn't consider herself naive and unwise like her young dragon peers. She knows true entertainment is in Rick and Morty, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and BBC Sherlock. She had posters of all the shows on her walls. She especially loves the super hot Dean Winchester. She calls him Big Sexeh XD. Timentia sees Reddit walk by her one day while she was running home to see the new episode of Supernatural. She noticed his big fedora and little less than average build. She quickly yelled, "MANLET!" and then began to run again to get home to see her Winchester boys on TV once more.
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@winterflowers

i just nutted reading that thank you
@winterflowers

i just nutted reading that thank you
Wubba lubba dub dub!
@winterflowers @pikafartsophie

Name: Azazel
Face: 666
Claws: Filed and painted

Azazel was a young adult, living his best life. One day he was out in town, shopping for his favorite anime figurines when he suffered a great injustice- one dragon accusing the other of being a manelf. Grabbing the young female dragon by her shoulder, he shook his head and scowled. “Not cool, dude. We alpha chad dragons take pride in being such, and being called a manlet is an ultimate insult to everything we stand for. I mean, look at that guy! He’s Naruto on steroids! So... not cool.” He walked over to the bigger male dragon. “Hey man... everything cool up there? Everything vibing? Everything chill? Do your muscles feel okay bro? Man? Dude-ismo?”
@winterflowers @pikafartsophie

Name: Azazel
Face: 666
Claws: Filed and painted

Azazel was a young adult, living his best life. One day he was out in town, shopping for his favorite anime figurines when he suffered a great injustice- one dragon accusing the other of being a manelf. Grabbing the young female dragon by her shoulder, he shook his head and scowled. “Not cool, dude. We alpha chad dragons take pride in being such, and being called a manlet is an ultimate insult to everything we stand for. I mean, look at that guy! He’s Naruto on steroids! So... not cool.” He walked over to the bigger male dragon. “Hey man... everything cool up there? Everything vibing? Everything chill? Do your muscles feel okay bro? Man? Dude-ismo?”
@ibogaine

"EXCUUUSE ME?!?!? I can do what I want!!!! And you made me late to seeing my pretty Dean...." She began to fill with rage. How dare this other manlet disrespect her this way? Her Dean was waiting for her.... she had to avenge their shortened time together. She started walking up behind Azazel as he was talking to the other manlet.
@ibogaine

"EXCUUUSE ME?!?!? I can do what I want!!!! And you made me late to seeing my pretty Dean...." She began to fill with rage. How dare this other manlet disrespect her this way? Her Dean was waiting for her.... she had to avenge their shortened time together. She started walking up behind Azazel as he was talking to the other manlet.
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
Reddit sniffled delicately. "Yeah man. My muscles are so tight right now... that femoid may think she had broken my spirits, but I'm fine... Sticks and stones can't break my bones, so words can't hurt me..." Yet, he glanced away, as if deep in thought about something.

EDIT: STOP POSTING THINGS BEFORE I CAN GET MY COMMENTS IN IT MAKES ME SAD. Thx

EDIT 2: assume this comment came before reid's
Reddit sniffled delicately. "Yeah man. My muscles are so tight right now... that femoid may think she had broken my spirits, but I'm fine... Sticks and stones can't break my bones, so words can't hurt me..." Yet, he glanced away, as if deep in thought about something.

EDIT: STOP POSTING THINGS BEFORE I CAN GET MY COMMENTS IN IT MAKES ME SAD. Thx

EDIT 2: assume this comment came before reid's
Wubba lubba dub dub!
“Aw, bro, don’t even sweat it...” He patted Reddit sympathetically, before hearing some sort of ancient Eldritch screeching come from behind him. Turning around (but keeping his claws on Reddit), he gasped in horror as this young fangirl came storming towards him. “Woah! Hey dudette, who even IS Dean? Is that like your boyfriend or something? Sorry... But chill out, haha, why are you even mad bro?”
“Aw, bro, don’t even sweat it...” He patted Reddit sympathetically, before hearing some sort of ancient Eldritch screeching come from behind him. Turning around (but keeping his claws on Reddit), he gasped in horror as this young fangirl came storming towards him. “Woah! Hey dudette, who even IS Dean? Is that like your boyfriend or something? Sorry... But chill out, haha, why are you even mad bro?”
This made Timentia stop in her tracks. This manlet had stomped her again! How could anyone, even manlets, not know Dean freaking Winchester?! He was built like a God and he was rough and tough and a total hottie! She had put these two in their place. "No, I will not calm down! Dean Winchester is a character on Supernatural, haven't you heard of it? It's only the best show in existence and Dean Winchester is the best character in existence! Learn your place manlets, Dean Winchester is six packed, awesome, bada**, full man!!!!" Her claws were at the ready. She was ready to defend her sweet Dean's honor.
This made Timentia stop in her tracks. This manlet had stomped her again! How could anyone, even manlets, not know Dean freaking Winchester?! He was built like a God and he was rough and tough and a total hottie! She had put these two in their place. "No, I will not calm down! Dean Winchester is a character on Supernatural, haven't you heard of it? It's only the best show in existence and Dean Winchester is the best character in existence! Learn your place manlets, Dean Winchester is six packed, awesome, bada**, full man!!!!" Her claws were at the ready. She was ready to defend her sweet Dean's honor.
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
The broad-shoulder, stocky, yet proud, manlet smirked a little bit at this outburst. "You won't even be able to scratch me, what with all that hair in your face, silly Super-who-Locke fan, whatever it's called." He scoffed maliciously, suddenly honing in on all her insecurities. Just beneath the brim of his fedora, his eyes were blazing s*xily. He looked SO HOT WITH HIS (sorry caps lock, my backspace key is broken) beautifully designed fedora, and s*xy red eyes. He was so hot.
He looked over at Azazel. He whispered delicately in his ear, "I've got her ready for you, bro. Ready for your epic PWNage. I've got her warmed up... you just need to finish the job, broseph. You got this bro, I believe you..." He said, straightly,
The broad-shoulder, stocky, yet proud, manlet smirked a little bit at this outburst. "You won't even be able to scratch me, what with all that hair in your face, silly Super-who-Locke fan, whatever it's called." He scoffed maliciously, suddenly honing in on all her insecurities. Just beneath the brim of his fedora, his eyes were blazing s*xily. He looked SO HOT WITH HIS (sorry caps lock, my backspace key is broken) beautifully designed fedora, and s*xy red eyes. He was so hot.
He looked over at Azazel. He whispered delicately in his ear, "I've got her ready for you, bro. Ready for your epic PWNage. I've got her warmed up... you just need to finish the job, broseph. You got this bro, I believe you..." He said, straightly,
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Azazel nodded vigorously, rubbing his claws together. He had one shot at this. One chance to complete the ultimate PWN. His mind was racing, thinking of all the ways to TOTALLY OWN this superwholock fanfirl. Suddenly, it came to him. Smiriking, he faced Timentia. “You... smell like updog, what’s up?” He paused. Sweat trickled down his back and his blood ran cold as he realized what he had done. He messed up an updog joke. The simplest of PWNings. Taking off his cookie monster snapback, he hid his face in shame and curled into a ball on the floor. “Step on me! I deserve it, bros!” He wailed, ashamed.
Azazel nodded vigorously, rubbing his claws together. He had one shot at this. One chance to complete the ultimate PWN. His mind was racing, thinking of all the ways to TOTALLY OWN this superwholock fanfirl. Suddenly, it came to him. Smiriking, he faced Timentia. “You... smell like updog, what’s up?” He paused. Sweat trickled down his back and his blood ran cold as he realized what he had done. He messed up an updog joke. The simplest of PWNings. Taking off his cookie monster snapback, he hid his face in shame and curled into a ball on the floor. “Step on me! I deserve it, bros!” He wailed, ashamed.
1 2