Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salutations.
I remembered this place exists! I bought a few art books from the lady behind this place and followed her tumblr as she was making this, but never got around to making an account.
I don't actually know what I'm doing but everything is holding up to my aesthetic expectations so far!
So hi. Any tips for people blindly stumbling in?
I remembered this place exists! I bought a few art books from the lady behind this place and followed her tumblr as she was making this, but never got around to making an account.
I don't actually know what I'm doing but everything is holding up to my aesthetic expectations so far!
So hi. Any tips for people blindly stumbling in?
@LapisAvem

I would say check your flight's new join forum :)

its pretty straighforward i think. buy good dergs. manage your food and money well.
@LapisAvem

I would say check your flight's new join forum :)

its pretty straighforward i think. buy good dergs. manage your food and money well.
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@LapisAvem

Welcome! I stumbled in myself in March 2017 and haven't been able to leave since :) It is very beautiful here!

As a newbie I missed out on a lot of freebies and leg-ups provided by people for newcomers, I never knew about them until about a year in :P I'd recommend browsing the forums for that sort of stuff, especially your flight specific, 'cause it's a bit labour intensive getting yourself set up.

I'd also recommend saving up for a level 25 dragon with a move called Eliminate. The coliseum is a great way to make money and get involved in monthly festivals, but it's pretty hard and time consuming if you don't have a good dragon for it.

That's the only two things I really wish I'd known about back then. Otherwise, there's a bunch of helpful tutorials in the forums. People are really friendly here and always willing to lend a hand :)

Hope that helps and enjoy!
@LapisAvem

Welcome! I stumbled in myself in March 2017 and haven't been able to leave since :) It is very beautiful here!

As a newbie I missed out on a lot of freebies and leg-ups provided by people for newcomers, I never knew about them until about a year in :P I'd recommend browsing the forums for that sort of stuff, especially your flight specific, 'cause it's a bit labour intensive getting yourself set up.

I'd also recommend saving up for a level 25 dragon with a move called Eliminate. The coliseum is a great way to make money and get involved in monthly festivals, but it's pretty hard and time consuming if you don't have a good dragon for it.

That's the only two things I really wish I'd known about back then. Otherwise, there's a bunch of helpful tutorials in the forums. People are really friendly here and always willing to lend a hand :)

Hope that helps and enjoy!
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
Welcome to the site! It’s truly a wonderful place! I made my account years ago, back when you had to wait for signups to be open, then completely forgot about it. Found it again earlier this year and just love it once I figured out what I was doing. Feel free to add me as a friend!
Welcome to the site! It’s truly a wonderful place! I made my account years ago, back when you had to wait for signups to be open, then completely forgot about it. Found it again earlier this year and just love it once I figured out what I was doing. Feel free to add me as a friend!
All glory to the Flamecaller
@LapisAvem Welcome! It's friendly place here so I'm sure you'll get lots of help along the way. The Which Waystone is pretty helpful with get your feet wet. One of my tips would be to explore the forums, I kept to myself for quite awhile when I started but just looking at some of the dragon share threads can help you get some fun ideas. If you'd like to start trying out the Coliseum feel free to stop by my newbie giveaway where I give away a Level 10 dragon to help each newbie like yourself get started. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2376681][img]https://i.imgur.com/80F7eUJ.png[/img][/url][/center]
@LapisAvem
Welcome! It's friendly place here so I'm sure you'll get lots of help along the way. The Which Waystone is pretty helpful with get your feet wet. One of my tips would be to explore the forums, I kept to myself for quite awhile when I started but just looking at some of the dragon share threads can help you get some fun ideas.

If you'd like to start trying out the Coliseum feel free to stop by my newbie giveaway where I give away a Level 10 dragon to help each newbie like yourself get started.
80F7eUJ.png
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png