Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Possible "Checkmate!" Bug?
I'm trying to earn the "Checkmate!" achievement, which requires one to "[c]ollect a full chess set of 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king [in] both [black and white]." I have all of the necessary items i my hoard right now, but for some reason, the achievement is still greyed out on my achievements list, meaning the site doesn't recognize that I have all the pieces. Is this some sort of bug? Logically speaking, I find that the simplest explanation.
I'm trying to earn the "Checkmate!" achievement, which requires one to "[c]ollect a full chess set of 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king [in] both [black and white]." I have all of the necessary items i my hoard right now, but for some reason, the achievement is still greyed out on my achievements list, meaning the site doesn't recognize that I have all the pieces. Is this some sort of bug? Logically speaking, I find that the simplest explanation.
@wickedLayabout
Most achievements are very laggy - it may take up to several weeks for it to register. Some achievements, like the coli and fairgrounds ones are disabled entirely.

There is an achievement revamp coming, but it's a long way down the list afaik
@wickedLayabout
Most achievements are very laggy - it may take up to several weeks for it to register. Some achievements, like the coli and fairgrounds ones are disabled entirely.

There is an achievement revamp coming, but it's a long way down the list afaik
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@wickedLayabout I know I had to wait a full rollover period before the achievement popped up for me ^_^ I've had the same issue with most hoard collection achievements. See if it comes up after 00:30 on the 17th (FR time), if it doesn't, then there's likely an underlying issue.
@wickedLayabout I know I had to wait a full rollover period before the achievement popped up for me ^_^ I've had the same issue with most hoard collection achievements. See if it comes up after 00:30 on the 17th (FR time), if it doesn't, then there's likely an underlying issue.
VOCqTT3.pngVOCqTT3.pngCtpZkYU.png z3oFTt2.png 17370.png
ui5ZgY1.png FLAME ui5ZgY1.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png