Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tips for getting back into FR
Hello, I've been inactive on FR because I don't feel a real connection to it anymore, despite the fact that it's been a part of my life for a really long time. I don't have any emotional connection to my dragons or motivation to write lore, which is why the "looking for lore dragons" message is in my signature, in hopes that an interesting bit of lore will fall my way and inspire me.

Did anyone else feel this way and how did you beat it?
Hello, I've been inactive on FR because I don't feel a real connection to it anymore, despite the fact that it's been a part of my life for a really long time. I don't have any emotional connection to my dragons or motivation to write lore, which is why the "looking for lore dragons" message is in my signature, in hopes that an interesting bit of lore will fall my way and inspire me.

Did anyone else feel this way and how did you beat it?
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
@bagelbites

have you ever thought about doing a Nuzlocke? Since you don't feel real attached to your dragons, it'll be a lot easier to exalt them and begin with the founders. When I started losing interest, a nuzlocke challenge was the thing that inspired me all over again.

I've got two clans shoved into my lair space because of this now. A fandom clan and a nuzlocke clan. When I lose interest in one, I focus on the other and eventually my interest teeters back to the other clan.

@bagelbites

have you ever thought about doing a Nuzlocke? Since you don't feel real attached to your dragons, it'll be a lot easier to exalt them and begin with the founders. When I started losing interest, a nuzlocke challenge was the thing that inspired me all over again.

I've got two clans shoved into my lair space because of this now. A fandom clan and a nuzlocke clan. When I lose interest in one, I focus on the other and eventually my interest teeters back to the other clan.

TyYgOYZ.png