Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 5 years on, a GOOD scry for my progen!
I don't...post a lot, but I had to share, because I am ridiculously excited about this uhhhhhhh. expensive. scry. because I lost my progen for a few years, got her back, but still wasn't able to find a gene combination that I LIKED for her. Maize secondaries are a little difficult, dang it. And a spring tert? Naw. Little bit rough, there. but starmap. STARMAP. [img]https://i.imgur.com/drlfpLd.png[/img] starmap with that stain? oh yes. that, I can deal with. that I like. just like. really jazzed about this combo. she's so pretty!!! and expensive!! I love her!!
I don't...post a lot, but I had to share, because I am ridiculously excited about this uhhhhhhh. expensive. scry. because I lost my progen for a few years, got her back, but still wasn't able to find a gene combination that I LIKED for her.

Maize secondaries are a little difficult, dang it. And a spring tert? Naw. Little bit rough, there.

but starmap. STARMAP.

drlfpLd.png

starmap with that stain? oh yes. that, I can deal with. that I like.

just like. really jazzed about this combo. she's so pretty!!! and expensive!! I love her!!
I dig it 10/10
I dig it 10/10
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png