Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire Nest for Project Derg
Hello! I've had a breeding project going for a while and I now have two exact color matches... who are far enough removed to breed... but I need a fire nest! Happy to pay in food and/or treasure for the hosting. If anyone's curious about what I'm going for, the gened-up version is a Midna fanderg: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=108&auth=cbe86b5114fd1ddc08b43ca56dd39ae69f2b1335&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm planning on holding out for faceted eyes, but obviously the odds are against that. The host would be welcome to keep any and all non-match babies to either fodder-fling or exalt - the only dragons I absolutely need back are the parents!
Hello! I've had a breeding project going for a while and I now have two exact color matches... who are far enough removed to breed... but I need a fire nest!

Happy to pay in food and/or treasure for the hosting.

If anyone's curious about what I'm going for, the gened-up version is a Midna fanderg:

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=108&auth=cbe86b5114fd1ddc08b43ca56dd39ae69f2b1335&dummyext=prev.png

I'm planning on holding out for faceted eyes, but obviously the odds are against that. The host would be welcome to keep any and all non-match babies to either fodder-fling or exalt - the only dragons I absolutely need back are the parents!
z9bVpPy.png
Hey! If you still need a nest, i'd be happy to help out!
Hey! If you still need a nest, i'd be happy to help out!
I'm free if you want. Insects would be much preferably payment, I need to feed my own dancers
I'm free if you want. Insects would be much preferably payment, I need to feed my own dancers