Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | I need a bit of help finding an accent.
So, I obsessively make Dressing Room outfits, and for this specific one, I need a Pearlcatcher Male accent, specifically one where the pearl is like a glowing orb of light. Sorry for bothering you with this post or if I posted this in the wrong forum.
So, I obsessively make Dressing Room outfits, and for this specific one, I need a Pearlcatcher Male accent, specifically one where the pearl is like a glowing orb of light. Sorry for bothering you with this post or if I posted this in the wrong forum.
oh jeez it’s already been five years since I joined???
@Ninetales184
i'm currently on mobile so searching myself is a bit tedious but there is a item database where you can search for only Pearlcatcher male accents, which lists all the existing accents for pc males in this site
@Ninetales184
i'm currently on mobile so searching myself is a bit tedious but there is a item database where you can search for only Pearlcatcher male accents, which lists all the existing accents for pc males in this site
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel
Thank you so much!
@Farvel
Thank you so much!
oh jeez it’s already been five years since I joined???
@Ninetales184

The database is against FR's terms and conditions if I remember correctly, so that's why the link is censored with ******. But to save you the trouble, I found a few skins that may be what you're looking for.

@Ninetales184

The database is against FR's terms and conditions if I remember correctly, so that's why the link is censored with ******. But to save you the trouble, I found a few skins that may be what you're looking for.

8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png