Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Helloooooooo FR!
Hey, guys! I'm Sonic and I would like to [s]finally[/s] introduce myself! I love fandoms such as Wings of Fire, The Flash, Glee, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., anything Marvel, some DC, Familiars, Warrior Cats, The Fire Within, Thomas Sanders (mostly Sanders Sides), Eddsworld, Lab Rats, HAMILTOOOOOOON, and I am currently trying to get into Homestcuk. Here are my favorite characters: (Because that might help in some way to get my personality) Wings of Fire: Qibli or Luna. But Luna is growing on me more. The Flash: Barry or Cisco... I can't piiiiick. Glee: KURT. ALL THE WAY. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/4ea0/i/2010/019/a/2/kurt_hummel__glee___wallpaper__by_jacky_jules.png[/img] Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Robbie Reyes (But Fitz is cool too) Marvel in general: Loki. DC: The Flash C: Familiars: Aldwyn. Warriors: Firestar. I fell in love with him in the first book and decided, yup, this is the one. The Fire Within: Gadzooks. He's so adorable. Sanders Sides: Virgil "Anxiety" Eddsworld: Tom. Lab Rats: Chase. Hamilham: LAFAYETTE. Homestuck: So far, Karkat. wip
Hey, guys! I'm Sonic and I would like to finally introduce myself!
I love fandoms such as Wings of Fire, The Flash, Glee, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., anything Marvel, some DC, Familiars, Warrior Cats, The Fire Within, Thomas Sanders (mostly Sanders Sides), Eddsworld, Lab Rats, HAMILTOOOOOOON, and I am currently trying to get into Homestcuk.
Here are my favorite characters: (Because that might help in some way to get my personality)
Wings of Fire: Qibli or Luna. But Luna is growing on me more.
The Flash: Barry or Cisco... I can't piiiiick.
Glee: KURT. ALL THE WAY. kurt_hummel__glee___wallpaper__by_jacky_jules.png
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Robbie Reyes (But Fitz is cool too)
Marvel in general: Loki.
DC: The Flash C:
Familiars: Aldwyn.
Warriors: Firestar. I fell in love with him in the first book and decided, yup, this is the one.
The Fire Within: Gadzooks. He's so adorable.
Sanders Sides: Virgil "Anxiety"
Eddsworld: Tom.
Lab Rats: Chase.
Hamilham: LAFAYETTE.
Homestuck: So far, Karkat.

wip
button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gif artshoprosecyan_by_dogi_crimson-da84g3l.png apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif item_cobalt_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpo0a.gif item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
Sonic - she/her - Pansexual - 0+ FR time - Currently battling depression
Hello, I am a random kiddo who has no idea what she's doing 90% of the time.
Hi @Sonicswirl! I can't exactly welcome you to FR... but whatever. WELCOME!!! XDDD

I LOVE The Flash!! Favorite charactor is definitely Cisco, second is all the Wells!! XD Yes, even the evil one XD

I've never seen any of the other shows/movies that you've mentioned besides a few Marvel movies though. XD

Favorite movie/movies?
Do you read much? If you do, what's your all time favorite book?

Best of wishes fellow FRer (whatever XDD),
~Soal~ :)
Hi @Sonicswirl! I can't exactly welcome you to FR... but whatever. WELCOME!!! XDDD

I LOVE The Flash!! Favorite charactor is definitely Cisco, second is all the Wells!! XD Yes, even the evil one XD

I've never seen any of the other shows/movies that you've mentioned besides a few Marvel movies though. XD

Favorite movie/movies?
Do you read much? If you do, what's your all time favorite book?

Best of wishes fellow FRer (whatever XDD),
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
@LostSoal
Eek, thank you! Wells is pretty great too!
I do love to read, my favorite book I would have to say is... AAaaaaaa that's hard.
Probable Wings of Fire: Moon Rising.
Sorry, all I can think of right now is Wings of Fire because I was just reading it lel
@LostSoal
Eek, thank you! Wells is pretty great too!
I do love to read, my favorite book I would have to say is... AAaaaaaa that's hard.
Probable Wings of Fire: Moon Rising.
Sorry, all I can think of right now is Wings of Fire because I was just reading it lel
button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gif artshoprosecyan_by_dogi_crimson-da84g3l.png apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif item_cobalt_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpo0a.gif item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
@Sonicswirl
XD Ya! XD

Cool! I've never read it, but mine is definitely all the Harry Potter books. Complete all-time-fav. XD

That's fine! .... still never seen it. XD I'm not sure about me. XD There's so many!! XD

Do you have a favorite color?

I won't be able to reply until a little later. I'm going to a birthday party. XD

@Sonicswirl
XD Ya! XD

Cool! I've never read it, but mine is definitely all the Harry Potter books. Complete all-time-fav. XD

That's fine! .... still never seen it. XD I'm not sure about me. XD There's so many!! XD

Do you have a favorite color?

I won't be able to reply until a little later. I'm going to a birthday party. XD

||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
@LostSoal
Ooooooooh, I forgot about Harry Potter.
I love HP.
Yes, my favorite color is black. (Oops, that's a shade, but whatever.)
Btw, have fun C:
@LostSoal
Ooooooooh, I forgot about Harry Potter.
I love HP.
Yes, my favorite color is black. (Oops, that's a shade, but whatever.)
Btw, have fun C:
@Sonicswirl

I love WOF and Warriors!!!! And Hamilton!
@Sonicswirl

I love WOF and Warriors!!!! And Hamilton!
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
Sonicswirl
I'm back! ;)

Yessss, HP is awesssssome. XD

Cool! I love black, too! ... along with all the other dark colors... XD And I also really like Turquoise. :D

Thanks! I'm back now, but it was a pool party for my little sister's friend. It was a very small pool, mind you (my sister's friend's grandpa dug it with his own 2 hands. ;D), but there were only 5 kids (counting every single one :D). So, ya. XDD

Have you gone to any summer parties lately?

Sonicswirl
I'm back! ;)

Yessss, HP is awesssssome. XD

Cool! I love black, too! ... along with all the other dark colors... XD And I also really like Turquoise. :D

Thanks! I'm back now, but it was a pool party for my little sister's friend. It was a very small pool, mind you (my sister's friend's grandpa dug it with his own 2 hands. ;D), but there were only 5 kids (counting every single one :D). So, ya. XDD

Have you gone to any summer parties lately?

@Sonicswirl I didn't know you started watching Glee! Sup!!!! Here's my favorite characters! Hamilton: either Hamilton, Burr, Laurens, Lafayette, or Angelica (WORK) Wings Of Fire: Yall ready know it's that good o'l Queen Glory! But, Tsunami is starting to grow on me. But I relate to mostly Kinkajou, man life is tough.. Glee: Finn, or Blaine! I also like Sue and Becky, why so hard!! And Tina, why is everyone so hard on poor Tina. Harry Potter: It used to be Sirius Black, but after the [i]incident[/i] I think I like Doby, or Hermoine. The Fosters: Callie, or Mariana. Their both pretty great! The Flash: either Joe, or Cisco... Probably Cisco, or Killer Frost is pretty great Eddsworld: obviously Random FASHIONISTA next door (It's an inside joke) DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Leonard Snart! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ab/4e/81/ab4e81b38fc2d1259d9020f6cdb2ff47.jpg[/img] Disney Character: STITCH IS MEH BAY- BEE! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/47/37/1647373f9728b5e57104f7bbc12a5765.jpg[/img] Lab Rats: ADAM, He just, just gets me. Here's a bit extra about me!: (sonicswirl may know most of this stuff though) Favorite color: Sea foam green Animal: Red Panda [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/71/fe/1171feda3ac960070f193a5440d281d0.gif[/img] My Pets (In order of oldest-newest): Hunter (German Short-haired Pointer dog), Buttons and Buddy (the two dachshund dog sisters), Son (Crown tail Betta fish), Winter (Mini Holland Lop Rabbit), Jackie (Rhode island red hen), Heihei (who we believe is turning out to be a Rhode Island Red rooster), Becky and Darlene (The 2 ducks), and finally, Summer and Autumn (Velveteen baby bunnies). That makes a grand total of 11 pets.
@Sonicswirl I didn't know you started watching Glee!

Sup!!!!
Here's my favorite characters!

Hamilton: either Hamilton, Burr, Laurens, Lafayette, or Angelica (WORK)
Wings Of Fire: Yall ready know it's that good o'l Queen Glory! But, Tsunami is starting to grow on me. But I relate to mostly Kinkajou, man life is tough..
Glee: Finn, or Blaine! I also like Sue and Becky, why so hard!! And Tina, why is everyone so hard on poor Tina.
Harry Potter: It used to be Sirius Black, but after the incident I think I like Doby, or Hermoine.
The Fosters: Callie, or Mariana. Their both pretty great!
The Flash: either Joe, or Cisco... Probably Cisco, or Killer Frost is pretty great
Eddsworld: obviously Random FASHIONISTA next door (It's an inside joke)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Leonard Snart!
ab4e81b38fc2d1259d9020f6cdb2ff47.jpg
Disney Character: STITCH IS MEH BAY- BEE!
1647373f9728b5e57104f7bbc12a5765.jpg
Lab Rats: ADAM, He just, just gets me.

Here's a bit extra about me!: (sonicswirl may know most of this stuff though)

Favorite color: Sea foam green
Animal: Red Panda
1171feda3ac960070f193a5440d281d0.gif
My Pets (In order of oldest-newest): Hunter (German Short-haired Pointer dog), Buttons and Buddy (the two dachshund dog sisters), Son (Crown tail Betta fish), Winter (Mini Holland Lop Rabbit), Jackie (Rhode island red hen), Heihei (who we believe is turning out to be a Rhode Island Red rooster), Becky and Darlene (The 2 ducks), and finally, Summer and Autumn (Velveteen baby bunnies). That makes a grand total of 11 pets.