Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silver Ore?
I see Swipp's has silver ore, and I tried to do a search, but I'm not sure what it's useful for. Anyone able to enlighten me?
I see Swipp's has silver ore, and I tried to do a search, but I'm not sure what it's useful for. Anyone able to enlighten me?
@kasukage

At swipps swap stand:

It can be used to be made into gold (if you have 5 gold and 3 rusted treasure chests you can get a gilded chest)

And I think there’s some apparel you can trade for as well.

And it can be transmuted at Baldwin’s brew (I don’t know if any recipes require it.)

It can also be traded for some treasure at.. uhhh... i forgot her name. The one who gives you treasure if you have it at that person who likes collection if forgot her name
@kasukage

At swipps swap stand:

It can be used to be made into gold (if you have 5 gold and 3 rusted treasure chests you can get a gilded chest)

And I think there’s some apparel you can trade for as well.

And it can be transmuted at Baldwin’s brew (I don’t know if any recipes require it.)

It can also be traded for some treasure at.. uhhh... i forgot her name. The one who gives you treasure if you have it at that person who likes collection if forgot her name
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
It's greatest worth is in becoming Gold Ore to make into Gilded Chests or an Autumnal Wreath.Other than that, it's not very useful.
It's greatest worth is in becoming Gold Ore to make into Gilded Chests or an Autumnal Wreath.Other than that, it's not very useful.
uCR5SCW.png
Thanks!
Thanks!