Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just a newbie dropping in~
Hello guys!
Just joined the game for a couple days, and I found a lot of fun here! I hear this place from Furvilla (I use the same username there). My friends in FV introduced me here, so I decide to give it a try^ ^ Hope I can make some new friends here~

I have some questions about the game though, such as:
  • What should I buy and sell?
  • Is there a way for newbies to farm currency?

Still figuring out what is what now, so any tips and guides will be great! Thank you<3

Oh Btw, English isn't my first language , so I might reply really slowly and please forgive me if I say something weird. ;w; (I usually speak Mandarin Chinese >w<)

Hello guys!
Just joined the game for a couple days, and I found a lot of fun here! I hear this place from Furvilla (I use the same username there). My friends in FV introduced me here, so I decide to give it a try^ ^ Hope I can make some new friends here~

I have some questions about the game though, such as:
  • What should I buy and sell?
  • Is there a way for newbies to farm currency?

Still figuring out what is what now, so any tips and guides will be great! Thank you<3

Oh Btw, English isn't my first language , so I might reply really slowly and please forgive me if I say something weird. ;w; (I usually speak Mandarin Chinese >w<)

@Hamichu
Hey bud, welcome to FR!

I'd recommend reading the FAQ! As for what you should buy and sell... fodders and new things (new genes/apparel). Breeding pretty dragons.

Read these two guides on how to get money. One and two (might be a bit outdated).

Let me know if you have any questions.
@Hamichu
Hey bud, welcome to FR!

I'd recommend reading the FAQ! As for what you should buy and sell... fodders and new things (new genes/apparel). Breeding pretty dragons.

Read these two guides on how to get money. One and two (might be a bit outdated).

Let me know if you have any questions.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Ok! I'll go check out those threads. (Actually I did, and they are super helpful :-D) Thank you very much! I'll ping you here if I have any more questions^ ^

@Lup
Ok! I'll go check out those threads. (Actually I did, and they are super helpful :-D) Thank you very much! I'll ping you here if I have any more questions^ ^