Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | make the events give out more items
1 2
i seriously only got enough to get the familiar during the whole event. sometimes i only got like 5 of the event items a day. ive noticed these getting worse, but, yeah.
i seriously only got enough to get the familiar during the whole event. sometimes i only got like 5 of the event items a day. ive noticed these getting worse, but, yeah.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
I gathered every day, and managed to get enough to buy four or five halos.

Also, use Baldwin. Seriously, it's a lifesaver
I gathered every day, and managed to get enough to buy four or five halos.

Also, use Baldwin. Seriously, it's a lifesaver
@MarineDragon - did you do the coliseum? you could get enough currency in an hour each day to buy 5+ of everything if you do it often enough. and baldwin helps a lot too. just make sprockets when you're asleep to give you extra (the 20 currency one takes 3 hours i think). you should also try gathering in the element of the festival when you do your gathering turns. sometimes i'd get at LEAST over 25 from just doing that.

i'm pretty casual and got 6 moths, 8 halos and 6 stormclaws. and this is coming from someone who didn't put a lot of time into this festival

@MarineDragon - did you do the coliseum? you could get enough currency in an hour each day to buy 5+ of everything if you do it often enough. and baldwin helps a lot too. just make sprockets when you're asleep to give you extra (the 20 currency one takes 3 hours i think). you should also try gathering in the element of the festival when you do your gathering turns. sometimes i'd get at LEAST over 25 from just doing that.

i'm pretty casual and got 6 moths, 8 halos and 6 stormclaws. and this is coming from someone who didn't put a lot of time into this festival

I generally can get all the items from gathering alone. Did you perhaps gather in the wrong area??
I generally can get all the items from gathering alone. Did you perhaps gather in the wrong area??
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
No support.

I have to assume something went wrong on your end - and maybe we can help you with that in prepare for the next festive. But I doubt that it is needed to get more festival currency. We allready have 3 ways to generate it (gathering, coli, baldwin) and additionally to that we have trades and leftovers to help us out in case we find ourselfs short on time or motivation.
No support.

I have to assume something went wrong on your end - and maybe we can help you with that in prepare for the next festive. But I doubt that it is needed to get more festival currency. We allready have 3 ways to generate it (gathering, coli, baldwin) and additionally to that we have trades and leftovers to help us out in case we find ourselfs short on time or motivation.
Baldwin was the added source for festival currency, and basically if you get yourself prepared you can brew more than you'd need during festival. And the recipes are all low-level ones, starting from lvl1. All we can think of is there had been something that you're not doing this time so you're short of currency.

Did you gather in Lightning area of any discipline? Did you coli? Did you use Baldwin's Brew? Because if you did all 3 you should get enough to get at least one copy of everything.
Baldwin was the added source for festival currency, and basically if you get yourself prepared you can brew more than you'd need during festival. And the recipes are all low-level ones, starting from lvl1. All we can think of is there had been something that you're not doing this time so you're short of currency.

Did you gather in Lightning area of any discipline? Did you coli? Did you use Baldwin's Brew? Because if you did all 3 you should get enough to get at least one copy of everything.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
You must have had a case of really bad luck I guess, I usually get enough to get all three items (I already have emblems) without coli, and a couple of extras via Baldwin.
You must have had a case of really bad luck I guess, I usually get enough to get all three items (I already have emblems) without coli, and a couple of extras via Baldwin.
No support

Just like everyone else, there are more than enough ways to obtain festival currency to get more than 1 copy of each item. I myself missed a day or two, but with the help of Baldwin I got 3 copies of each item.
No support

Just like everyone else, there are more than enough ways to obtain festival currency to get more than 1 copy of each item. I myself missed a day or two, but with the help of Baldwin I got 3 copies of each item.
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
i didnt know about coliseum or baldwin since back when i was actually playing this more, it was just through the gathering. and yes i did make sure i was gathering only in the lightning area. one day i got 5 from 15 gathers.

honestly i dont care all that much, this "game" isnt really fun for me and just is a thing i click on for maybe 15 minutes and then poof till the next day lol

basically just collect the things i like and, let them rot since as much as id love to rp in the forums, ive heard really bad things about the forums and how some people are above the rules, much like most pet forums lol.
i didnt know about coliseum or baldwin since back when i was actually playing this more, it was just through the gathering. and yes i did make sure i was gathering only in the lightning area. one day i got 5 from 15 gathers.

honestly i dont care all that much, this "game" isnt really fun for me and just is a thing i click on for maybe 15 minutes and then poof till the next day lol

basically just collect the things i like and, let them rot since as much as id love to rp in the forums, ive heard really bad things about the forums and how some people are above the rules, much like most pet forums lol.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
I... am not sure how to respond to that? We had always been able to gather more festival currency through coli, ever since the site first opened in 2013. The Baldwin was the additional source so it's understandable if you're not aware of that. Maybe next time try spend a minute or two more reading the news posts will help clear up any confusion and avoid missing out on certain features?

But it is true that you can get unlucky streak in gathering. I've personally got streaks of 5-6 per day for some festivals before as well, so I understand how if you're gathering-only it won't be enough. That's why we have coli and Baldwin.
I... am not sure how to respond to that? We had always been able to gather more festival currency through coli, ever since the site first opened in 2013. The Baldwin was the additional source so it's understandable if you're not aware of that. Maybe next time try spend a minute or two more reading the news posts will help clear up any confusion and avoid missing out on certain features?

But it is true that you can get unlucky streak in gathering. I've personally got streaks of 5-6 per day for some festivals before as well, so I understand how if you're gathering-only it won't be enough. That's why we have coli and Baldwin.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2